DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Sync / Charging Docking Station for HTC One M7 / 801e - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works great til it doesn't
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarbo on 12/08/2014

I purchased two a couple years ago. The connection on one got loose after a year. Other one still works great and I ordered a replacement for the other as they are pretty cheap. Use them solely as charger bases so don't know how well they work as sync stations. Has an insert you can pull out if you have ... Read more

Impression:Works great til it doesn't;

0 0 0

• posted byyogibear on 12/19/2013

This docking sync station is the greatest. It comes with the dock and the connecting USB cable. A blue LED shows when the dock is connected and power is available. The cradle comes with a sleeve that allows a perfect fit when charging the phone without a case. Remove the sleeve and it charges the phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyogibear on 12/19/2013

This desktop sync station works as advertised. I use an HTC one with the HTC flip case and this makes charging so much easier without having to remove the case before charging. There is a sleeve when left in place allows charging the phone without a cover, but once you remove the sleeve the phone can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBHChin on 12/12/2013

work as describe, fit perfectly without casing, with back cover there is a bit raise up at the right side, need a little bit raise up at the left side to make it balance but usb connection not affected at all. i just put a small 2mm thick black tape on the left side as cusion to make it balance. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystephenleung on 11/06/2013

I purchased two of these docks. One for work and one for home. Initially, I didn't think I would get the power cables, but when I opened the box, there they were! The dock does exactly what it promises, fits the HTC One with both the case on and off. I actually have two cases and both fit the dock well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjbar25 on 10/04/2013

This product is perfect; it holds the phone snug with no case, and even has a removable piece so it can hold the phone with case on it! The phone charges really fast, unlike some of the charging devices on here! A subtle blue light indicates the dock has power. The only con I can think of is that it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byllothar on 09/30/2013

This is an excellent dock. No, it's not "good, considering the price", it is REALLY good. If HTC had this as an official dock, I would be happy with it. Works great with a case (Poetic Atmosphere) as there is removable plastic add-on. Attached cable is good quality and transfers data. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDroidGuy on 07/23/2013

Perfect fit, and can even take a phone in a TPU case. Nice build quality and design. Great price. It even comes with a data cable. None noticed. At the price, I really wasn't expecting much. Was I surprised. The stand is well constructed and designed. It came in a nice box with a data cable. I wanted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolfire on 06/17/2013

Quality is good. The HTC One fits perfect with and without cover into the docking station. USB Cable ist also included and works fine. The station looks exact as shown on the photos. Nothing negative so say about the product. This docking station is not available in silver, only in poor black. No dokumentation ... Read more

4 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections