DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Sync / Charging Docking Station for HTC One M7 / 801e - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjbar25 on 10/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is perfect; it holds the phone snug with no case, and even has a removable piece so it can hold the phone with case on it! The phone charges really fast, unlike some of the charging devices on here! A subtle blue light indicates the dock has power... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDroidGuy on 07/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fit, and can even take a phone in a TPU case. Nice build quality and design. Great price. It even comes with a data cable. Cons:None noticed. OtherThoughts:At the price, I really wasn't expecting much. Was I surprised. The stand is well constructed and designed. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolfire on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Quality is good. The HTC One fits perfect with and without cover into the docking station. USB Cable ist also included and works fine. The station looks exact as shown on the photos. Cons:Nothing negative so say about the product. OtherThoughts:This docking stat... Read more

0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections