DX » Community » Reviews » TREO 650 PDA Stylus White (2-pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAriMc on 09/18/2010

These look and feel exactly like the original stylus except they are a little bit thicker and there is a tiny collar on the tip of the stylus. These are good improvements over the original stylus as, while still fitting well inside the phone's placeholder hole, they don't easily slip out accidentally so you are less likely to misplace these while carrying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarvelmx on 03/04/2010

the pack has more than one which is very fine, its metallic and combines perfectly with the palm treo 650, it also has a nice feeling due to the weight and its easy to grab Its a bit sturdy and does not enter perfectly in the palm , it fits but it does so a little too tightly, might be a good thing because its harder to get loose and then lost. I doubt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrody23 on 08/07/2008

It is damn cheap. Here in Singapore, the sell this for more than 10 bucks for just one stylus. So it was worth it. Really. Finally I've got a new stylus since my younger sister misplace my stylus somewhere. It also fits into the stylus hole well, its not loose or whatsoever. Build quality isn't that good but that's what you get for the price right. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavimaker on 02/23/2008

Very very cheap replacement, good build quality and materials, good looking. Poor packaging (just a plastic envelope) It doesn't fit at all. For me it ism't a con, because it won't fall and it's easier to take it off from the device. Just 1 or 2 mm. Buy this if your's is broken or very used. It's worth it's price. Official Palm replacements are quite ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections