DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL Bike Bicycle 4.2" Touch Screen Phone Bag w/ 3.5mm Earphone Jack - Black + Blue (1L)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydesigner2k2 on 05/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It holds to big and small frames very well! I use it on a mountainbike with large frame tubes and on a race bike with thin frame tubes. even when riding the mountainbike rough downhill it holds very well, i was surpsried how well it holds! it also holds the sa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirewire9000 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Enough space for wallet, cell phone, keys and something more, exactly what I want to carry when I'm on bike. Easy to mount, easy to put cell phone inside and easy to use it when it's inside. Well made in general except transparent cover. Zip looks solid. Include... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlmakna on 03/09/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Use it for iphone 5 good quality enough space for iphone and other stuff like ID and money hole to place the mic! Cons:none OtherThoughts:Works very well. Clamps on very tight and doesn't move during riding. Touchscreen works very well Bottomline:As mountain b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysirsabre on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact, but roomy. Works exactly as states. High quality craftsmanship. Cons:Can't find anything wrong, it is a great product. OtherThoughts:Bought for my son who rides everywhere and he uses this daily. Mounts on the bike easily and the amount of storage spa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydaniwillig on 11/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great size to be used in all types of bicycles. It has a good finish waterproof, good quality feichos to open and close without stalling. Touchscreen with display and output to headphones on the bottom. Ótimo tamanho para ser utilizado em todos os tipos de bicicletas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfeenix1363 on 11/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price, no reflection in quality. Well designed. Can use phone without removing it from the case. Room under the phone for spare battery/supplies. Three velcro straps hold bag in correct position, allowing you to use SatNav if required. I use it with an HT... Read more

2 0
  • posted byShetz on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits easily to the bike. Stores iPhone5 with perfect fit. Also has room for keys and other small stuff. High quality. Protect the phone against rain and bike accidents. Cons:You can't fit iPhone5 with large protective cover. You can only use a tight bumper with the iPho... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylfpagotti on 10/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use! Works very well with my nokia touch screen. Very usefull. So far, the best option to fix the phone on bike. Cons:not yet! OtherThoughts:The phone stays very safe on ride! It is well established, and allows the use of GPS with ease. Inside the bag, the tools a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffreyCK on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best way to hold a phone while riding in my opinion. I have used many different and much more expensive solutions and have had all fail me. It holds the phone secure and protects it from rain and dust. It does this while holding your spare tube, ti... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections