DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500 / i9505 - Black (14cm)
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect Perfecto good Good adapter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8841073 on 03/03/2015

Pros Works like a charm with my Nexus 7 (2012). Build quality is solid plastic, which does the job quite well. Price is low. Cons Non that I've found. Other thoughts: I use this OTG cable in combination with an app called Nexus Media Importer. It's an absolute must for every Nexus and OTG cable a... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byFakisso on 01/28/2015

Pros: make it very simple to transfer files from tablet to usb storage, very well made with quality material. Cons: you have to use just usb devices formatted in FAT32 and not NTFS witch is the most used format. I use it for MP3, PDF Files, but i didn't try to connect Keybord or a mouse to my so... Read more

Very Useful Very Useful Very Useful

0 0 0

• posted by4lc4s on 01/12/2015

I like it. Now, I can see all my files on smartphone. I recommend this product, plug and play ;) !...

Impression:nice, good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarkdegekste on 01/09/2015

pros: very easy just plug and play,if it has and usb you can put it on your phone or other device i originally bought it so i could connect my ps3 controller to my phone but thats a real battery drain because youre phone is also charging the controllers battery cons: not really, just plain and a... Read more

Impression:easy and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

I can't find anything wrong with this product. Order a couple of them in case you lose one. It lets you use a thumbdrive with a tablet like a Nexus 7.

0 0 0

• posted byonlinectv on 10/16/2014

Pros: If you have a device with micro usb port like phones or tablets and you want to add a lot of normal usb periferals to it this is a good buy. Works with usb flash memory sticks, air mouse and keyboard, wifi micro adapters and many other devices with usb port.

Impression:Good adapter;

0 0 0

• posted byHeimdall86 on 08/27/2014

Pros: diseño compacto pero a pesar de ser cortito te permite poner los dispositivos en distintas posiciones. La transmisión de datos es correcta e instantanea. Buena calidad y buen acabado Cons: ninguno hasta la fecha y lo he usado bastante Other: Si buscas un OTG a buen precio este es el tuyo

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byMajesticMoose on 07/14/2014

+ This cable is small enough to + It feels strong enough that I don't need to be super careful with it + The price is AMAZING + The length is the perfect size, where I don't have to hold my phone awkwardly and I don't have too much excess cable. - I don't know why, but that glossy finish makes it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjorgeabohorquez on 07/11/2014

Excelente artículo en verdad muy útil. El artículo en muy fácil de usar, la calidad del producto es muy buena, en cuanto al precio es inmejorable, funciona muy bien con mi Samsung Galaxy S4 y en conjunto con mi cámara fotográfica Canon 650D como control remoto. No en... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilanaed on 06/23/2014

Perfect for hooking up USB devices to telephones and tablets. VERY inexpensive, too! great deal Cheap at twice the price, and very useful... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections