DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Male to USB Female OTG Data Cable for Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500 / i9505 - Black (14cm)
  • 5 star 13 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byilanaed on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect for hooking up USB devices to telephones and tablets. VERY inexpensive, too! Cons:noneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byodessa on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little cable, works well with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I am able to hook up USB thumb drives, also hard drives that are formatted in exFAT. Also allows you to connect a USB mouse and control your android device. If your digitizer is broken, this will allo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvladimirbachan on 05/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent build quality. Stylish glossy black colour. Strong cable (not as thin and easy to break as known from other cheep cables). 100% compatibility with all microUSB OTG devices. I've used it with few rooted Sony Ericsson Xperia phone and devices like mous... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycatpain on 04/26/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight, cheap. Works perfect for my Nexus 5, even though it is supposedly for Samsung devices. Cons:All in all it feels about as cheap as it is. The cable is too short to be really useful, or to long to be really compact. OtherThoughts:It is just a connector... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytalkaplan on 04/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Product works ok, stays connected- not coming out easily when connected. Cons:Material quality is average, cheap plastic, but it's fine due to the price. cable a little bit short. OtherThoughts:tested on Samsung S4 GT-i9500 and works with every device i tried to connect P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCOsg on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you're looking to buy this, then I assume you know what it does. It is well constructed, appears durable. The connectors fit accurately. You can fit a thumbdrive to it or a usb card reader for greater versatility. It works well with my Samsung smart phone Note 1. I b... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytudor117 on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great, does exactly what it says it should. It's cheaper than most other similar cables. It has a great build, looks and is high quality. Note: I use this on a Nexus 5. Nexus 5 does not auto-mount usb flash drives. To see flash drives on Nexus devices, you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynoampollak on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:strong and flexible otg cable. you can plag it into the phone, then plag flash memory into the cable in order to use it in the phone. unlike otg adaptors without cable, you can plag in devices that have not cable, like mini mp3 players or DOK. The plastic parts are very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonathan42 on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So, I got this hoping iot would work to attach an external thumb drive or USB to my Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-i337 (US Model of the Samsung S4 i9500). Comes in a simple zip-lock with no instructions but none were needed. I plugged it into my phone and attached a USB... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRacla on 01/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with keyboard, mouse, Xbox 360 Gamepad, Pendrive FAT32. I tested in Galaxy S4 4G. Cheap and works great. Cons:No cons for this product. The only cons I see is that DX need more than 500 char to put an comment here. Sometimes it doesnt need so many chareters to say... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections