DX » Community » Reviews » GD 808A AA / AAA Battery Charger + 8 x Ni-MH AA "3000mAH" Batteries Set - Black + Grey
Customer’s impression:
Super
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAllanCC on 11/13/2014

I'm happy Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoGoz on 04/29/2014

The batteries working very well, and when I need to charger the device is perfect. After full charger the led of the respective pair of batteries turn off to indicate the is ok. would be options to charger 9V battery too. the charger is slim, clean and do not heat the battery during the charger. The ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byPreps on 03/01/2014

It really works fine. It doesn´t take too long to charge and the rate cost X benefit is great! I have already used with a lot of eletronic devices and it has worked really great. Up to now I have seen no cons... Unfortunately it takes a long time to arrive to Brazil... but the wait is worth. In ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoalenna on 11/14/2013

I had the need of more than four rechargeable batteries, and when I find these I was happy to see the amount of batteries. It charges fast Each battery lasts quite a lot amount of time charged. I like the thing that when you are charging the batteries, even if you forgot it, if they arrive the fullest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysciliberto on 09/15/2013

Really cheap and useful battery charger; 8 battery are really much more than enough for household application, great for R/C models. Comes with flat plug but the wire is not embedded into the charger, so if you had a 2 pin cable you cannot care about this, otherwise you had to buy a cable or change the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysciliberto on 06/30/2013

Really cheap but superior quality, auto shut down function when battery reach the right charge level, light and compact, really incredible for the price paid. Battery works really well. Pay attention, the plug is non for EU market but is really easy to find a cable suitable for your country, batteries ... Read more

1 0 10

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections