DX » Community » Reviews » SLH-HY-L01 Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR 2.1-Channel Super Bass Speaker w/ TF - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 15 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBagualPoa on 07/02/2014

Excellent product. Reasonable price. It works perfectly. The sound is perfect and the quality is very good. The synchronization bluethooth is fast. The manual that accompanies the product is very incomplete. Is very simplified and does not tell how to tune the FM radio. The machine speaks when it's on, the way it is operating and when synchronizing,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxfer62 on 06/28/2014

Very small speaker, great look and awesome volumes.Bass is also impressive. The speaker speaks if bluethooth or SD mode I haven't seen any con, except that does not include microphone so you can't talk to the speaker when attached to your phone I have seen other cheaper speakers, they are uglier but way cheaper. I think this one could be less expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykawaii33 on 06/14/2014

Cheap Design is pretty neat Vibrates a lot ;) Bluetooth + wired connection microSD card reader Radio..not sure if it's FM or AM since I hardly listen to it. Mini USB connection only. (USB->3.5mm/USB-A is included) Soundquality is the best when using a microSDcard as the source. BT and wired connection have this ssssshhh hiss sound to it which could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzarnonz on 04/12/2014

Great value. Great Bass quality considering the size. !!! 2.1 channels! people you must understand that this is the quality to look for when buying these sort of speakers!...it means more tones (especially Base ) which gives it's title justice ! Another very important issue is durability ! I had the slight misfortune of dropping the speaker from about ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byjimpepper on 03/29/2014

very good speaker for the money you pay. In the Netherlands you'll pay 20-40 euro for a speaker like this. the sound is amazing the prize! the speaker makes a (how do you call that sound) when you put it on the loudest volume, easily fixed by turning the volume down a bit, it's still loud enough anyways! i'll take it with me when i want to impress my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTibear on 03/24/2014

- size: really little, i take it everywhere i need some music, bedroom, garden, beach, bathroom (too bad it's not waterproof :p) - the sound is really great, even at max volum, no crappy distortions or anything (well at max volum of both speaker and input device, u could hear some cracklings, but not disturbing at all) - both trebles and bass are great,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquattie on 03/18/2014

I'm amazed by this little wonder. I was about to buy a bluetooth Bose speaker but I could not the justify the excessive price. I'm not going to say this speaker does sound as great as a Bose does, but the quality is in fact just good. Battery life is another pro, as is the ease of use to connect with your smartphone, pc or tablet. None at the moment.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoueki on 03/11/2014

Small and great sound. It is impressive - sounds a lot better than you might think when you look at it. Simple setup, works right away. Good price too. Fast volume changing - feels great, better than buttons. Not that this is a problem but I wish the connector was micro USB instead of mini USB - just because my cell phone uses micro USB. Great to carry ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRemcoMoelard on 01/12/2014

Small, easy to carry! GREAT sound from such a small thing! I imagined the sound being good, but this is beyond my expectations! ;) It's sort of heavy, but again, it has good sound. I noticed the bass is better when you put it on a desk/table or whatever platform. The FM Radio function does not work for me. For the quality you get I would definitely ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byAliastiti on 12/27/2013

This is a small and nice Speaker. Easy to connect.The sound is big according to the small speaker size. For a good bass (and loud ) sound just need to find a wood furniture .More volume for more bass sound . The treble is clear and good enought, The power is incredible strong, no more saturation. The speaker can just accept one Bluetooth connection ... Read more

SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01 SLH-HY-L01
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections