DX » Community » Reviews » SLH-HY-L01 Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR 2.1-Channel Super Bass Speaker w/ TF - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Good product Good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebdoly on 03/02/2015

The sound is amazing. 100% Recommended. The system of buttons is a bit difficult to understand at first. until you know handle it. The internal operator, speaking in English.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/04/2015

The price is very good, the sound could be better. Very easy to use, connects with bluetooth very easy, tf card and radio function work nice. The sound is not that good as some other cheap speakers I have seen. Bass is very ok, but the higher sounds (espcially voices) do resonate within the I was... Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0 0

• posted byMarcell84bruk on 02/03/2015

Pros: great sound Cons: controls at bottom. Bluetooth easy to connect.

Impression:Very good,Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted bythewiking on 01/24/2015

Low cost, high quality, easy to use!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by8979737 on 01/22/2015

produit conforme à mon attente, rien à reprocher, à voir la durée de vie ... livraison correct, avantage d'avoir ete livré lors d'une grosse commande, car il y avait un suive de colis. le son est correct et assez puissant, appairage tres facile

Impression:Good sound,Tres bien;

0 0 0

• posted by9002020 on 01/20/2015

It's very good for this price. Sound is without any irritating cracking or tinny noises. An only con for me is the "announcer" which is quite loud. A male voice tells when you put the device on that you have done so and then again lets you know when it's connected successfully to your phone or to... Read more

Impression:Good sound,nice for price;

0 0 0

• posted bysuspect008 on 01/20/2015

Pros : * Sound is loud with good base production despite the small form factor. * Good bluetooth receiving signal. * Battery seems to be okay for the price. *With aluminium casing, design feels sturdy. *Cons: * Sound gets exaggerated in very high volumes. *Littele bit of hissing is there. * If on... Read more

Impression:Sturdy..Loud..Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byWiBo08 on 01/17/2015

This speaker is so tiny it can easily be carried along everywhere and at the same time the quality of the sound is stunning for its size and price. The speaker is very easy to use and has 4 modes: Bluetooth/TF-card(micro-sd)/Radio(FM)/Aux(3.5mm jack) It recharges fast and you can use it for at 4... Read more

Impression:Good Bass;

0 0 0

• posted bynkanji on 01/14/2015

I opened up the box last night and inside was a tiny powerful speaker that was very good with sound quality. I did notice that the speaker's grill came a bit bent due to shipping but that's almost expected. it is hard to tell but i'm particular like that. I haven't tested the battery life etc yet... Read more

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted byMattMan7 on 01/05/2015

Pros: Small and portable. The sound is very good and the bass too. The BT works well even if the device is right next to it. The voulme is high for such a small device. Cons: A bit heavy for its size - but not noticable. If you put both the device and the speaker on full volume the sound will be... Read more

Impression:Very good,Good sound;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections