DX » Community » Reviews » SJL Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR 2.1-Channel Super Bass Speaker w/ TF - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Good product Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9411274 on 07/08/2015

Addicted battery, I am sad. The handsome price justifies not get addicted to the battery, only loads up to 70% and lasts only a few hours ending abruptly even Bluetooth Display cases show the load above 50%. the sound is good for the price and very loud. Depending on the site you must connect the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byVicpiriz on 07/08/2015

Very easy to use, small and portable...and with a good battery duration.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9382124 on 05/27/2015

Realy small speaker and easy to set up to my xperia mobil phone.

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: great built and sound quality and volume for the price! Cons: none that I can think of Verdict: get it!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymasudjuan on 04/28/2015

Pros: It's smaller than you can imagine, and you can get dissapointed at first look. But it sound amazing for its size and price. I've got a pro speaker for my house, and this one will be perfect for any other occations. Veeery easy to use. Nice texture. Cons: I can't think of one.

Impression:Very good,Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byEMJTECH on 04/22/2015

When I cant use earphones, nor big speakers, this presents a good choice. The sound is as good as expected from such small speaker.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byhappydutch on 04/11/2015

This little speaker has a strong, not overly rich sound, with a surprising amount of bass for its size. It appears to be well built, feels very solid in the hand. Pairing with bluetooth is very simple. It also has an AUX mode and radio mode. I yet have to find out how the radio mode works. The M... Read more

Handy little speaker packs a punch

0 0 1

• posted byHIRVONEDX on 04/07/2015

Pros: bluetooth and memory card sound quality, battery life Cons: heavier than stated, AUX-mode sound quality This is a really nice bluetooth speaker for the price, it was around $14 USD when I bought it. The blutooth sound quality is really good. The treble is a bit harsh in some songs but you a... Read more

A nice bluetooth speaker A nice bluetooth speaker

Impression:good,Good sound,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bypmrg2212 on 03/11/2015

The price is very good. Very easy to use, connects with bluetooth very easy, tf card ok, radio function work´s very well for the first time it scans the broadcasts and voilá stay´s memorized the micro usb cable works as a antena otherwise don´t work. The sound is great i was suprised by the of is... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byebdoly on 03/02/2015

The sound is amazing. 100% Recommended. The system of buttons is a bit difficult to understand at first. until you know handle it. The internal operator, speaking in English.

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere