DX » Community » Reviews » SJL Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR 2.1-Channel Super Bass Speaker w/ TF - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Good product Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNilsAndreasT on 09/13/2016

Pros:* good features - combines bluetooth speaker and FM-radio. * long (re-chargeable) battery life * small and easy to take hiking, in a pocket * auto-scanning of available FM-stations (in radio mode) Cons: * USB-cable for charging that came with the unit broke, but it is a standard so no biggie... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byKhaTran on 06/11/2016

I am very happy when receive it, the sound is very good. The price is not too high.

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byMFTelefoon on 02/20/2016

This little bluetooth speaker has a great bass quality. The radio mode is working absolutely fine, so does the bluetooth. You can also insert an SD card with your music playlist on it, very easy. Charging works fine, you can have hours of fun without charging. The things i personally dislike are... Read more

Impression:good,Easy,great bass;

0 0 0

• posted bychillbert77 on 01/20/2016

After almost a month of waiting the speaker is delivered. A little damaged but it works. The settings are easy just turn it on press the button below for Bluetooth on. The sound is amazing and yes you Can hear the bass. It paired with my iPad and also with my galaxy s5 and Samsung tab.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byokoun on 01/14/2016

Pros: It does what it should Cons: maybe the play time... something around 2-3 hours.

0 0 0

• posted bypro1pm on 11/04/2015

Pros: Good price, I love the design its absolutely amazing looking with brushed aluminium. Feels like a very solid piece of construction. Decent sound and a lot off bass. Super easy to setup and use and a lot off useful features like fm radio, card reader and more. Cons: A bit little treble to be... Read more

Sound in design

Impression:Good price,Easy to use,Stunning design;

0 0 0

• posted byrigor04 on 10/16/2015

Pros: It was very easy to connect it with my iPhone 5s. Sound quality was very good. I use it every day in the classroom and I can say that I am more than satisfied.

0 0 0

• posted bywor on 09/10/2015

I ordered this before so I know it was a good product. I payed extra for the option 'Order-Tracking' but that's complete useless. It does't work at all.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMurkyBlaze on 08/28/2015

Pros: Sound quality is amazing, you will notice the Bass .... it is Really durable, Made of metal and built strong to last. Works perfectly, Was able to get it under $20 on sale. Has no issues or glitches of any kind. Cons: Battery wont last you more then 4 hours maybe 3 hours if you play it full... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytannercr77 on 08/04/2015

buen producto, salvo la bateria que es de corta duracion, es bonito y tiene para tarjetas de memoria

Impression:Muy bueno,Bien,Bonito;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere