DX » Community » Reviews » SJL Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR 2.1-Channel Super Bass Speaker w/ TF - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice Good product Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypro1pm on 11/04/2015

Pros: Good price, I love the design its absolutely amazing looking with brushed aluminium. Feels like a very solid piece of construction. Decent sound and a lot off bass. Super easy to setup and use and a lot off useful features like fm radio, card reader and more. Cons: A bit little treble to be... Read more

Sound in design

Impression:Good price,Easy to use,Stunning design;

0 0 0

• posted byrigor04 on 10/16/2015

Pros: It was very easy to connect it with my iPhone 5s. Sound quality was very good. I use it every day in the classroom and I can say that I am more than satisfied.

Impression:Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bywor on 09/10/2015

I ordered this before so I know it was a good product. I payed extra for the option 'Order-Tracking' but that's complete useless. It does't work at all.

0 0 0

• posted byMurkyBlaze on 08/28/2015

Pros: Sound quality is amazing, you will notice the Bass .... it is Really durable, Made of metal and built strong to last. Works perfectly, Was able to get it under $20 on sale. Has no issues or glitches of any kind. Cons: Battery wont last you more then 4 hours maybe 3 hours if you play it full... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bytannercr77 on 08/04/2015

buen producto, salvo la bateria que es de corta duracion, es bonito y tiene para tarjetas de memoria

Impression:Muy bueno,Bien,Bonito;

0 0 0

• posted by9411274 on 07/08/2015

Addicted battery, I am sad. The handsome price justifies not get addicted to the battery, only loads up to 70% and lasts only a few hours ending abruptly even Bluetooth Display cases show the load above 50%. the sound is good for the price and very loud. Depending on the site you must connect the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVicpiriz on 07/08/2015

Very easy to use, small and portable...and with a good battery duration.

0 0 0

• posted by9382124 on 05/27/2015

Realy small speaker and easy to set up to my xperia mobil phone.

0 0 0

• posted bySCM73 on 05/13/2015

Pros: great built and sound quality and volume for the price! Cons: none that I can think of Verdict: get it!

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymasudjuan on 04/28/2015

Pros: It's smaller than you can imagine, and you can get dissapointed at first look. But it sound amazing for its size and price. I've got a pro speaker for my house, and this one will be perfect for any other occations. Veeery easy to use. Nice texture. Cons: I can't think of one.

Impression:Very good,Amazing;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere