DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496S-C5 Bike Bicycle 4.2" Touch Screen Phone Bag w/ 3.5mm Earphone Hole - Black + Red
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJkolkman on 07/03/2014

Super product! The build quality is outstanding and easy to use. Enough storage space for your wallet, keys and other stuff for your bike. It's very easy to attach the bag on your frame on the front.You even can use your phone while riding your bike. Great for navigation and listening to music. Can't find any cons. I will recommend it to people how ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylassekankaanpaa on 04/20/2014

Okay quality, especially for the price. Zippers run easy and it has room nicely for gloves or such, and for the phone ofcorse. The touch screen of the phone works without any problems thru the window. The velcros seem's a little low quality, but does their job as they should. I use it for MTB and bag has allways stayed in place, but i suspect that if ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bylars78 on 12/16/2013

Solid build, good zippers, good fixation on the bike. Easy to clean. My old desire z fits perfectly behind the screen. Makes navigation much easier on the bike. Touchscreen is hard to use through the plastic. I ride a lot through mud and sand, the hard surface on the back that is sitting on the frame with some sand damages the paint of the frame, keep ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnypovoa on 09/09/2013

The plastic screen in the bag really allows usage of the cellphone touch screen. Enough room for my needs (cellphone, keys, small wallet and bike tool). Really easy installation, more than enough to hold it to the bike. The fastening tapes should be bigger, I'll have to improvise some extra holding tapes to install it in my bike. Haven't used it a lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySerhatsahin on 09/07/2013

Very good quality material, zipper, and velcro ties. There's a hard material underneath the bag so the vibration doesn't damage any electronic devices you put in the bag (such as phones or mpplayers etc). It's an important detail! Also comes with a small headphone extension cable included so you can leave it inside the bag and just plug your headphones ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLBDV on 08/19/2013

Very well attached to the frame. The phone can be read while biking. So you can see a map or your GPS tracking program. The phone can be inserted very easely and can be used through the plastic sheet. With runtastic on the phone, I can check my speed and height while running a Mountain Bike session. The pocket inside is rather a small. You can put a ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections