DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496S-C5 Bike Bicycle 4.2" Touch Screen Phone Bag w/ 3.5mm Earphone Hole - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Satisfied Good product! Good price!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymacekkop on 01/01/2015

The item is good quality and it is useful in my bicycle trips. I am satisfied with it and with quick delivery too.

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byarturmr on 12/04/2014

Nao tenho contras. Otimo material, acabamento, usabilidade, protege bem o celular e o tocuhpad continua funcionando bem, saida otima pro fone... demais.

Impression:Excepciona;

0 0 0

• posted bymafm1970 on 10/28/2014

order arrived fast and as my order, everything was ok and I would strongly recommend this vendor is trustworthy and has good prices . if you have to compare anything else , this will be outravez supplier .

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bycpzf50 on 10/21/2014

The phone bag has very good quality, fits my iphone perfectly. The shipment was fast. Reccomended.

Impression:Good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byFeiin on 09/26/2014

Pros: Eu comprei esse produto para um amigo meu, ele diz estar muito satisfeito com o produto e não há como eu dizer algo sobre o produto. O importante é que chegou tudo inteiro e a um preço bom.

Impression:Very good,Good price!;

0 0 0

• posted byDualkrim on 08/09/2014

Suitable for cellphones with 5in but not for my p780 lenovo and smaller touch screen. Velcro strap design for quick release & installation Fast shipmeht, excellent quality of the item. Thanks!

Impression:Fast shipmeht, excellent quality of the item. Than;

0 0 0

• posted bybuksas on 07/18/2014

Quality is quite good, I was happy I can get colour that really match my bicycle colour. there is additional adapter for headphones if needed. Seems it holds tight on bike Main drawback is that plastic cover for smartphone is reflecting the sun, and the screen of the phone is very hard visible on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJkolkman on 07/03/2014

Super product! The build quality is outstanding and easy to use. Enough storage space for your wallet, keys and other stuff for your bike. It's very easy to attach the bag on your frame on the front.You even can use your phone while riding your bike. Great for navigation and listening to music. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylassekankaanpaa on 04/20/2014

Okay quality, especially for the price. Zippers run easy and it has room nicely for gloves or such, and for the phone ofcorse. The touch screen of the phone works without any problems thru the window. The velcros seem's a little low quality, but does their job as they should. I use it for MTB and... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bylars78 on 12/16/2013

Solid build, good zippers, good fixation on the bike. Easy to clean. My old desire z fits perfectly behind the screen. Makes navigation much easier on the bike. Touchscreen is hard to use through the plastic. I ride a lot through mud and sand, the hard surface on the back that is sitting on the I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections