DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496S-B5 4.2" Bicycle Bike Bag w/ Earphone Jack for Cell Phone - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobertoyoy on 11/14/2014

This bicycle Bag have a excelent quality, this have a audio conector it is very practical to listen music when you are practice your favorite sport Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byluciano0901 on 02/14/2014

Good price and build quality. Earphone jack enables quick release of earphones without open the bag. Plastic window provides good visibility of phone screen and does not interfere in touchscreen response. Bag capacity is enough to carry keys and small tools. Looks good on my bike. :) Nothing else. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeanLucFoisy on 02/06/2014

Good quality for the price. It arrived at my house within 15 working days. It meet my expectations at all levels. No tax or shipping fee added which is great. The velcro strap are a little short for my bicycle frame which is XXL. Will fit well on small, medium or large size frame. It come with the extension ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisglens on 09/05/2013

Very good quality. The seams, the zipper, all beautifully finished. The walls and floor are padded, the side walls are reflective, velcro grips very well the bag to the bike. The transparent lid lets touch the screen to select features of my Samsung Galaxy S Advance and does it very well. The product ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byraminbox on 07/04/2013

awesome stuff for my bike. I always wanted something like this. I end up putting my change and my home keys in my bicylicng pants and everytime i come back home i had to search for them and not comfortable at all. Not to mention my confusion of where to keep the iphone, how to see the map, measure my ... Read more

roswheel pic 1 roswheel pic 2 roswheel pic 3

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections