DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon EN-EL3E Compatible 7.4V 1400mAh Replacement Li-Ion Battery Pack for Nikon D200/D300/D80
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydasft on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Much cheaper than original or compatible in local shop. Works fine for me. Cons:No really cons. After changing of batteries it seems not to hold depth of charge information or picture counter on my Ninkon D300s like 'original' battaries does. OtherThoughts:Sku 20700 see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuovilpe on 03/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It looks and feels like the original EN-EL3E battery + Works great on the camera, I have had no problems + This is _very_ cheap! Cons:- The capasity of the battery is 100mAh lower than the originals (1400 mAh vs. 1500 mAh) OtherThoughts:You can get six of these with the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdfrawr on 12/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Feels and looks exactly like the OEM product + Lowest price available + Power output seems to be as good as an original. Not notable shortcomings in terms of power output that I've seen so far. Cons:- Packaging is obviously low quality. OtherThoughts:If you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydewoete on 07/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This battery is as good or even better than my original Nikon en-el3e battery . The original battery is allready 2 years old, and only last 500 to 600 clicks in my D80. This replica battery goes along with 700 clicks allready and is stil at 55% of capacity. Cons:The pictu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections