DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon EN-EL3E Compatible 7.4V 1400mAh Replacement Li-Ion Battery Pack for Nikon D200/D300/D80
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHateThis on 03/16/2014

- 1/3th of price compared to original - no noticeable difference in performance. I get as many pics as with my equally old original Nikon - fits perfectly to my cameras and battery grip - after few years of use is still in a good condition. Camera states battery age as 'New' - none so far (maybe no fancy holografic sticker) Looks and feels like something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasft on 07/29/2011

Much cheaper than original or compatible in local shop. Works fine for me. No really cons. After changing of batteries it seems not to hold depth of charge information or picture counter on my Ninkon D300s like 'original' battaries does. Sku 20700 seem a little wider than the original. No problem in my Nikon 300s but it scrape a little in the charger.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhuovilpe on 03/27/2011

+ It looks and feels like the original EN-EL3E battery + Works great on the camera, I have had no problems + This is _very_ cheap! - The capasity of the battery is 100mAh lower than the originals (1400 mAh vs. 1500 mAh) You can get six of these with the price of the original battery. I would really consider this, even though these wouldn't last as long.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasdfrawr on 12/12/2010

+ Feels and looks exactly like the OEM product + Lowest price available + Power output seems to be as good as an original. Not notable shortcomings in terms of power output that I've seen so far. - Packaging is obviously low quality. If you're looking to replace a lost battery or get one as a spare, this is the one to get. Even if it doesn't last as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfryingwoks on 08/07/2009

Fits my D80 just fine. Works well and seems to have decent charge. Haven't come across any. Probably if you sell it used it won't be as valueable to the buyer. But it's Li-ion anyway, so they shouldn't expect much from a battery that could be several years old by the time they buy it. I haven't had opportunity to run this down or put it through its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydewoete on 07/01/2009

This battery is as good or even better than my original Nikon en-el3e battery . The original battery is allready 2 years old, and only last 500 to 600 clicks in my D80. This replica battery goes along with 700 clicks allready and is stil at 55% of capacity. The picture counter doesn't work. When you turn off and turn back on your Nikon, the counter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections