DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Handy Manual Fresh Fruit Juice Sprayer - White + Yellow
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFTagliari on 05/08/2014

-Very good product -Really does work, didnt really belive it would until i received it -Very cheap -Great for fish, salads and everything yu want to use it on, really helps a lot around the kitchen, so if you like to cook its worth it. -Kind of hard to put it on the lemon since it does not have a sharp end, but if you start the hole with a knife it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byensoniqgrh on 01/29/2014

This is awesome! A cheap yet perfectly working solution for all your fresh juice spraying needs ;) This gadget actually works just like it is supposed to do. Maybe a simple idea, but nevertheless a working one! Thanks! Nothing to report. Works exactly as advertized. The shipment was really fast. The order was shipped the very next day. From placing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsabelle88 on 11/04/2013

This is just cool! No other thing to say! actually works! I love gadgets and this is one well executed idea, I just walked around the house spraying lemon juice on my mother :) just one. the bottom part that needs to be inserted into the fruit isn't sharp enough, I had to make a hole with a knife before inserting the sprayer. I will use it a lot, for ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byJFBurdelis on 11/02/2013

Wow! What a amazing kitchen gadget. It will turn your salad more healthy and spice. Just put it on a lemon and enjoy. Simple and amazing. When it was arrived I was getting excited to use it. I think the most important con is the build. Its really fragile and if you don't be careful it will be broken but but otherwise it's ok. You can put that into a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byerininsan on 10/19/2013

I thought this thing would not work but... it did! All you need to do its to cut a little part of your lemon, orange or.. whatever and "plug in" this sprayer, all done! Easy lemonade, orange juice and also easy to have your vegetables all done with lemon juice and salt. I'll be buying more in the near future, useful, cheap and easy to use,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydelabraricardo on 07/05/2013

It's a great product at low cost, ideal for salads, desserts, pastries, can be used in all kinds of food, including for children is fun. Canned fruits antioxidants perfectly, since oxygen does not get to use it hr. It is a great buy and in fact buy more to give as gifts. I see no cons, just maybe the only problem you may have is to hr washing, but that ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections