DX » Community » Reviews » Canon LP-E5 Compatible 7.4V 1080mAh Replacement Li-Ion Battery for Canon EOS-450D/KISSX2/1000D
  • 5 star 40 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylmrfc on 05/29/2014

I bought this battery as a substitute of the original, but it works as good as the original. It is a nice product and i am very satisfied. When it is on off the reflex, who have a kind of box to preserve it from any harm caused by dropping or contact with other material on the bag. And the price is amazing. I truly recommend it. For now i do not find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliam76101 on 02/07/2014

Pros: I have buy this product to reseve the original ones and I used to take picture out door for long time shooting experience. this product surely hight durability battery use for reseve original ones with lowest price. I'm very satisfied with this product. I recommended it. Nothing much. durability same as original canon battery so far nothing problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRik0331 on 07/11/2013

This LP-E5 replament battery has no problems charging with the original Canon charger. It also has no problems with my Canon Eos 450D. This replacement battery even comes with a plastic cover to protect the battery, in contrast with some other replacements. Absolutely no cons! This replacement battery is a lot cheaper than the original Canon battery.... Read more

Replacement and original
    0 0
  • posted bybentoh on 06/06/2013

- Used for almost 2 years and still working great!! - Fit perfectly for my cannon 500D - Many times my battery runs out while shooting and this batt saves the day - Great Price!! - Battery life is better than expected as this is sooooo cheap - Fit perfectly into the original battery charger. - Thumbs up for this products, local shop selling 3x times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytazeux on 05/05/2013

Unbelievably cheap, i immediately ordered 2 of these. Both are great, came fully charged. They charge properly with original canon charger. They fit perfectly in 450d. Battery life is just like the original canon one. For this price is no brainer, if i needed more i would definetely get more. None so far, everything is as it should be. The connector ... Read more

Right one is the original Canon one. Contacts
    0 0
  • posted bysujay0000 on 01/31/2013

- Perfect alternative for the original LP-E5 - Good Build quality - A lot cheaper then the original counter part - Comes in really handy when on long treks and no charge zones - Worth every penny - Not as many shots as from the original - Color was slightly different from the original. - My copy ballooned after and use of an year. Still would work well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrishko on 01/19/2013

Perfect replacement battery. It is practucaly the same as the original one. Long lasting, same time of charging or even less. It comes with a kind of box to preserve it from any harm caused by dropping or so. I tnink it's an imprescindible item for a photographer Only con is serigraphy is a bit missligned and external color doesn't looks like the original ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybowow92 on 12/20/2012

Bonne capacité de la batterie. 100% compatible avec mon canon EOS 500D. Petit prix, beaucoup moins cher que l'originale. Bonne qualité de fabrication. Pas de problème constaté pour le moment. Je recommande l'achat de cette batterie qui fonctionne parfaitement bien pour le moment. Très pratique pour éviter de tomber en panne ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanto1066 on 11/15/2012

I have buy this product to reseve the original ones and I used to take picture out door for long time shooting experience. this product surely hight durability battery use for reseve original ones with lowest price. befor I.ve buy this battey, I've once bought from local store with more expesive but quality was very disappointed. After searching for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalvama on 09/12/2012

Perfect replacement battery. It is practucaly the same as the original one. Long lasting, same time of charging or even less. It comes with a kind of box to preserve it from any harm caused by dropping or so. I tnink it's an imprescindible item for a photographer Nothing at all. Ít works and lasts like the original one The battery of your camera ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections