DX » Community » Reviews » KTS-07 Bluetooth V2.1 Music Speaker - Black + Red + Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfelipena on 05/20/2014

Loud although if used on the maximum volume will distorce a little the sound. There is a green light indicating bluetooth on, and a red one to indicate that the speaker is on by the auxiliar cable. A sound is emitted when bluetooth is connected. None that I can see, only that u can't see if it is charging,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCookieMonsterx on 03/04/2014

Easy to use-Small-Good enough sound-Many ways to use it-Good battery life-No actual batteries needed-Easy to take with you wherever you go-You're able to use it on everything; phone, laptop, tablet Sometimes it makes certain songs sound a bit.. Can-like? I do wish it would be a bit cheaper because I'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTit4nWolf on 01/01/2014

First of all, It's Cheap and small, the conection using bluetooth is easy and simple ( i have test with my iPad, galaxy S3 and my PC), Really Loud Speaker. If u need something powerfull and compact u find what u need. - To connect the bluetooth on PC u need to find the pair password (0000), not everyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreaperc4 on 12/27/2013

It is really tiny, but it gives so much sound! I thought it would be bigger. I didn't expect that quality for such a low price, this was just more I expected. this was a really good surprise. this would be a nice gift. It is controlled by the device that is connected to it. that makes it good. The shipping ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoinbearer on 12/09/2013

I wasn't even sure if these speakers exist and here I have one now. It is completely what I expected. The loud is clear and loud, and the range is big enough, so speaker can be used in another room. I was completely amazed when I actually saw it working and happy as a child. I am using it all the time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauricifj on 11/25/2013

# Tiny, tiny and tiny. # Bluetooth, bluetooth and bluetooth. # Who doesn't like small gadgets with bluetooth connectivity ? # I didn't expect that quality for such a low price. # Best bluetooth speaker because it's really loud, high quality and tiny. # #It doesn't have volume, play/pause or next/previous ... Read more

So tiny. Almost fits inside of my hand.

0 0 0

• posted bydonjeuw on 10/17/2013

cheap and working! Easy to connect to my smartphone, detected on my THL W100, it's like plug and play on computers, nothing to do, easy to use. Nice design, looks like a high tech cow box, lol! And very light. THe sync distance with the device is good too, you can hold your phone 5m from the speaker ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiripar8 on 09/02/2013

The Speaker is really great, is not big, but the sound is great, The connection bluetooth is great, i do test with ipod, ipad and just work really great. i was expecting something more big, but was a really good surprise. I dont have nothing in cons, the price was great, the qualidade is great and the ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bylarsgm on 08/27/2013

* Its cheap. * Small and light. * Good clear sound. * Easy to use. * Tested with PC and phones, works great. * The battery seems to be as good as stated in specifications. * Could be more bass, maybe a bit to much descant for my opinion on normal use (but this can normally be adjusted on the player,phone,... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections