DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Bluetooth V4.0+EDR USB Dongle w/ BlueSoleil IVT9.0/10.0 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGunderwich on 07/02/2014

This item is very compact. It connects quickly with the Bluetooth devices I have. I have only a Windows 7 machine to use it with. I did not install the Bluesoleil software, rather just used the Windows 7 Bluetooth driver/stack, which is deplorable, but offers very basic functionality. The Bluetooth headset ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalikkfl on 05/03/2014

-Very small and sturdy -Bluetooth 4.0 - Really -Plug&Play -Worked with everything I threw at it! -Cheaper than my country which is at least double the price -None I can think of at the moment.. -Maybe sometimes it is hard to find when you need it because it really is small :) -Good to have a bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDejan1980 on 12/30/2013

As user of bluesoleil software I needed for my new laptop Bluetooth dongle witch supporting bluesoleil software. Product is exact as described by the seller. Price excellent. The device itself is very low profile and uncluttered which is a big plus if you intend to use it in tight quarters or on the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections