DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone Voice Recorder with Strap for All Ipod (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaqweesss on 01/11/2013

It is astonishingly small. It has hole to insert a strap or a lanyard. used it with the recorder app and the sound was decent. It did not come with a strap. When you first get it, it might be a little bit confusing taking it apart (you have to be careful not to take the microphone cap off). It looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1slim1 on 12/05/2012

Works fine with any iOs device (iPad 2, iPad 3, iPod Touch). Good qaulity of material. Small size. Doesn't look cheap. Good quality or recording. It comes with a cap with whole for neckstripp. Doesn't work with standart PC or laptop, because of use different pins on a jack. Even afterm some rework it'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDuc57 on 02/02/2011

- Good for using applications that need a microphone - small size - there are different colours to choose from. Chose black because it looks for expensive. - the built quality feels a bit cheap - you can't use the speaker while the microphone is plugged in the ipod touch. - the price can be cheaper Good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypianolove on 12/30/2010

- it works very good. - it is cheap. - your voice will not be transformed. - the quality is nice for this price. - it works on your ipod! - it does not look cheap at all. - it is very little so it is easy to store it away of take it with you. - you can not record music because the microphone is not good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsmooh on 06/22/2010

Its al perfect product, i don't own a iPod or Iphone, but I do own a laptop without internal microphone. I tested it in my laptop with verry silence talk, and it record perfectly. I tested it, walk around my room and the sound is perfect. You can use it in every computer or laptop. The background noise ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanta10 on 03/18/2010

- Very useful, if you need one - Very smal - Possibe to turn around. The best thing about this microphone is that you can use it one your Ipod Touch (3G) but it will probably also work on other generations of ipod. Although you cant plug in any speaker or the intern speaker wont work when this device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byashwin17 on 02/04/2010

- good speech quality - can record sound from a large distance - very cheap, this costs about 10 euros in Holland (which would be 14 dollar) - works really nice in my iPod Touch 2G, it works even with the Apple sound recorder app - cap doesn't fit very good - if it is plugged in in your iPod Touch, you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections