DX » Community » Reviews » Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer T-shirt - L (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabaliga on 04/12/2011

Great feel, material feels superior. Equalizer is bright and the console managing the battery and sensitivity feels solid. The washing might just be a problem so I reccomend a careful hand wash or an occasional dry clean if your dry cleaner agrees to clean something like this Other colors would be nice even though it looks good in black it would be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWilliamfa on 01/27/2010

it does what it should. very nice shirt to go to party. is very bright and it do respond to the sounds. funciona. é ótima pra ir em festas, td mundo olha pra vc. o painel é bem brilhante e realmente responde à musica. the tissue is not very good, you can see throught easily, so u have to use a t-shirt under it. I still don't know how to wash it. o tecido ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiwo1222 on 05/15/2009

this t-shirt is the best thing you could have on you party. whit this t-shirt you became a star of your party, every one always look at me all of my friends want this t-shirt too because its so cool... the sensitivity can be set to every level as you wish. always flashing the same led's the EL plate can't be removed, (only the wires and controller can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeeleen on 03/30/2009

This tee-shirt is brilliant. In evening, it draws the attention to me. Everyone looks at me. I am a dj (amateur). this is the ideal gadget! I installed rechargeable batteries from DX which function during 3 hours not-stop. (aaa 800mah). I will try to disassemble it to wash it. I like this tee-shirt so much! None Absolutely no disappointment until now.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperja on 03/26/2009

Excelent price Quite good quality Rare and great gadget It's not really an equalizer. It's a "noise activated t-shirt". It's has about 4 volume levels, but it still "lightens the same LEDs"(or whatever light does t-shirt this use). But your friends will not notice that, if they won't study it. The batteries might have been a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWesleyWex on 03/25/2009

- Cheap - Confortable (except for the flat cable) - Works very nice - I still don't know how to wash it - The bars don't seem to be a full equalizer, I will post a video that better demonstrate this, but to put it in few words each bar has a different maximum level and all of them move proportionally to one beat, not to the frequency being played - ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections