DX » Community » Reviews » Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer T-shirt - L (4*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabaliga on 04/12/2011

Great feel, material feels superior. Equalizer is bright and the console managing the battery and sensitivity feels solid. The washing might just be a problem so I reccomend a careful hand wash or an occasional dry clean if your dry cleaner agrees to clean something like this Other colors would be nice ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWilliamfa on 01/27/2010

it does what it should. very nice shirt to go to party. is very bright and it do respond to the sounds. funciona. é ótima pra ir em festas, td mundo olha pra vc. o painel é bem brilhante e realmente responde à musica. the tissue is not very good, you can see throught easily, so u have to use a t-shirt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiwo1222 on 05/15/2009

this t-shirt is the best thing you could have on you party. whit this t-shirt you became a star of your party, every one always look at me all of my friends want this t-shirt too because its so cool... the sensitivity can be set to every level as you wish. always flashing the same led's the EL plate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeeleen on 03/30/2009

This tee-shirt is brilliant. In evening, it draws the attention to me. Everyone looks at me. I am a dj (amateur). this is the ideal gadget! I installed rechargeable batteries from DX which function during 3 hours not-stop. (aaa 800mah). I will try to disassemble it to wash it. I like this tee-shirt so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperja on 03/26/2009

Excelent price Quite good quality Rare and great gadget It's not really an equalizer. It's a "noise activated t-shirt". It's has about 4 volume levels, but it still "lightens the same LEDs"(or whatever light does t-shirt this use). But your friends will not notice that, if they won'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWesleyWex on 03/25/2009

- Cheap - Confortable (except for the flat cable) - Works very nice - I still don't know how to wash it - The bars don't seem to be a full equalizer, I will post a video that better demonstrate this, but to put it in few words each bar has a different maximum level and all of them move proportionally ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections