DX » Community » Reviews » Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer T-shirt - M (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysjarkfeskarn on 04/10/2013

Works great. Very good luminosity. You can easily adjust the sensor to pick up anything from weak sounds to music in a night club. The shirt has a kind of weird fit. It's short and wide. I'm 174cm and the "M" length is "ok" but it's a little wide for an average person. Not sure how to wash this shirt. The visualizer is sewn on to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaobla on 02/12/2013

The sensor works perfectly, has a switch to turn it on and off (so the batteries will last a lot longer). It also has a wheel to adjust the sound volume which reacts the shirt. If the sound is not so high put it at minimun and it will go up and down. If the ambiental sound is too high put it on maximun and it wont be all the time at the top. I saw some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaTesTa10 on 12/25/2012

- This shirt is pretty cool, it really works by noise. - Simply just two batteries. - The material of the shirt is good. - It came in a plastic container. - Where are al lights, is flexible and does not hurt the chest. - It is comfortable and beautiful. - There is a manual explaining how to wash clothes. - It might have the lights take the shirt, so ... Read more

Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Vis
    0 0
  • posted byeXeDuSS on 06/09/2011

-shirt quality is good, not too thin, not too thick! -the lights work -lights are bright! react to sound -you see what you get in the pictures! -came folded in a very nice transparent packaging -worth the money quality is good but because of my local post office service was transported bad and has some scratches. lights are bright and cool but it takes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZSimon on 05/18/2011

Build quality is extremely impressive. All electronics are well protected and 'pouched' in inner fabrics. Lights work 100% and the product does what is advertised. Batteries last a long time with this, but I use rechargeable anyway. The same shirt at shopping malls, is from 30$ - 50$. This is an awesome deal! The fabric quality is good. No threads coming ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycookiemonster11 on 04/18/2011

-shirt quality is good, not too thin, not too thick! -the lights work!!!!! -lights are bright! react to sound and i think some sort of motion as well! -you see what you get in the pictures! -came folded in a very nice transparent packaging -definitely worth the money none! none! none! none! none! well.... except that you cannot remove the lights from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPiterguys on 03/25/2011

Looks really cool! It makes You a disco star=) And it's still comfortable! It have sensitivity control dial, needful thing. VU Meter works logically. It seems a little bit fragile. Some sections don't work (it can be seen on my video, which just added). I don't know how to wash it, no manuals=( EL Plate is sewn with thread! Some people says, that they'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYokise on 10/14/2010

Very fun, it's easy to remove the panel with the lights and battery to wash the T-shirt. The wires seem fragile, but if you use only occasionally it's good. The lights don't shine like a real spectrum, the bars shine from the middle to the outward. It's easy to forget the button "on" You can use it to wait for the silence in a colony of children,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaLoef on 06/23/2010

+ Very fun idea! I'd imagine this is very attention-grabbing. + Pretty good quality on the shirt. + You can adjust the sensitivity of the LEDs. + Pure awesome :D Haven't encountered any cons yet. It's just a brilliant item! I'm planning to use this when I'm clubbing and I expect it to be a hit. I'm not sure whether or not it can be used on "bubble/... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulHolm on 05/09/2010

I wore this shirt to the night club one night, tons of people asked me about it. The DJs both said they wanted one. The club owner said she wanted to sell them. It's definitely attention-grabbing. I had it on for at least 4 hours and the batteries didn't die yet. When it came, the wire from the battery pack was plugged in backwards, so I had to unplug ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections