DX » Community » Reviews » Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer T-shirt - M (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Awesome

posted by Talarico on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

This T-shirt has a great look, it's confortable and, of course, it's really easy to use.

Cables has an additional cover made with the same tissue of the shirt, protecting cables from sweat and making more confortable.

The cables underneath the shirt doesn't make volume (if you're wearing the correct size or a bigger size of the shirt, of course).

It's really fun to use in a party with eletronic music. You'll surelly call attention with this really cool shirt!

Cons:

- The cable that connects on the EL came connected on the other way. I noticed that when I tested for the first time the shirt, and lights came from above to the bottom.

OtherThoughts:

- Disconnecting, twisting 180 degrees the connection and connecting again should fix the problem with the lights coming from the wrong way.

Bottomline:

It's a great birthday gift, that you might use a lot at shows and partys. Also, 2 persons with this kind of shirt, walking together, it's really nice, becouse people notice that it isn't random lights.

I recommend this product if you're willing to call some attention and answer a LOTS of times the same question: "Where did you bought this? Was it expensive? I want one!"

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections