Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Attention-grabbing light-up shirt

posted by PaulHolm on 05/09/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I wore this shirt to the night club one night, tons of people asked me about it. The DJs both said they wanted one. The club owner said she wanted to sell them. It's definitely attention-grabbing. I had it on for at least 4 hours and the batteries didn't die yet.

Cons:

When it came, the wire from the battery pack was plugged in backwards, so I had to unplug the wire and rotate it 180 degrees.
    The shirt cloth is pretty thin.
    The light panel makes a very faint humming sound when it's on, but you have to be listening very closely to hear it.

OtherThoughts:

There's a volume sensity control dial on the side of the battery pack that's pretty sensitive. When I moved closer or father from the speakers, I had to adjust it slightly so the light wasn't full on or full off.
    The battery pack has a 6 volt input on the side if you didn't want to use batteries (perhaps to demonstrate the shirt at the store, or if you're stuck in one spot like a DJ.)

Bottomline:

There's a pocket on the left side of the shirt for the battery pack. It didn't get in my way while I was dancing, and was in a convenient spot to adjust the sensitivity.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections