DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Silicone Dinosaur Style 12-Cup Chocolate / Ice Mold - Coffee
Customer’s impression:
Useful cute
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamaryeh on 05/11/2015

My daughter was thrilled when this arrived, and immediately wanted to make molded chocolates. It had a bit of a 'new plastic' stink, so I washed it before first use. The chocolates molded perfectly.

cute, good quality

Impression:cute;

0 0 1

• posted by9366894 on 04/22/2015

The use of the product is very easy to use.I would recommend the product of very high quality and robust

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjgguerreiro on 02/05/2015

Well, look at those cute little dinosaurs... You can make icecubes or even better, some adorable chocolate dinossaurs, ready for you to play the asteroid in reenacting the great extinction... Truth is, they are monstruously cute, well made eyes and general details, for the price is a pretty good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypankdrogger on 12/18/2014

I love dinosaurs, so I jumped at the chance to get these to make chocolates and ice cubes. They're very cute and the form fits perfectly into these dinosaur shapes without any weird artifacts and the mold is well made. It's very easy to pop the shapes out with the flexible silicone. I was an from... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMmatija82 on 09/27/2013

Molds is cheap, very well finished (no deformations and such) and very flexible. After few times of usage, still as good as the first time I received it. No color transition to materials used for shapes. Very good and cheap mold. If and when I need some more, I will certainly buy it here. I have... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere