DX » Community » Reviews » Sound and Music Activated Spectrum VU Meter EL Visualizer T-shirt - S (4*AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byesmaabi on 02/03/2014

It's really fun to have a at a party. I bought it for a glamour themed party and it fit perfectly with my Afro wig. You can pretty much steal all of the attention in the party. It's nice that you can adjust the volume of the intake because when there is really loud music on the dance floor then you can set the intake volume to low and then it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalligatoring on 02/27/2013

- interesting shirt - people are curious about it - so it is a talking point slash conversation starter - has a neat effect because it is sound activated - very great price the quality of the shirt isn't the greatest and by this i mean the EL visualizer part, if they crinkle it can completely ruin it (a known fact of EL wire) - the battery pouch is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCnopsJ on 12/15/2012

- Not expensive, this price is even low a regular tshirt. - Super easy to use. - It really works, it reacts to sound and music. It is not just random. - Good light - it has an 'on/off' switch. - you can change the intensity The intern cable is a little weird, but you can used to it. It really reacts to music. Fun at parties, you have direct attention ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStennikins on 05/22/2012

- Comfortable to wear - Looks nice in the dark - Good colours - Great price for such an item - Batteries aren't expensive - The picture sheet was a little bent when it arrived and could not be bent back to mormal - It looks very tacky in the daytime, so must be used at night time parties, always. - The sound isn't picked up very well. Perhaps if the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMohit112 on 06/14/2011

It looks absolutely AMAZING in the dark, i have posted a video and should be up soon the visual bars actually move to the beat of the music as if they are dancing that creates a really cool effect theres a volume control button on the battery pack which allows you to control the amount of sound it picks up: eg. if you set it low, the sound has to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappychristmas on 01/16/2011

Great idea to give to a teenager that loves to party. We find Dealextreme has lots of great ideas for gifts. We ordered two of these tshirts, one with a heart for teenage girl and the other the music activated VU meter T shirt. , The heart Tshirt works but this one does not but based on the one that works, the effect is pretty cool T Shirt not the greatest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskiier111 on 08/18/2010

just a tip, if you want the maximum benefit, buy new batteries and turn the volume wheel up all the way so it picks up all the noise from a club etc... looks the best in the night you cannot remove it from the shirt, but i might take off the battery pack which is removable by cables to wash it as i can tape each end and it should still work just a tip,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDetVel on 08/05/2009

It works perfectly. It does everything it says. It has all the features that were described. It arrived in good time. It's very inexpensive I like wearing more expensive clothing so I probably wouldn't wear this on a day to day basis. I would have liked it if the light up piece was on the chest because It would look much better, and I would have liked ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections