DX » Community » Reviews » Cloth Straps for Wireless Nintendo Wii / Wii U Remote - Black (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabcrulz on 04/30/2014

My situation was that recently the clip strap for my Playstation move controller broke off. This meant that i couldnt lock it onto my wrist. This is why i bought the Cloth Straps for Wireless Nintendo Wii / Wii U Remote - Black (5 PCS). Even though it says its for the Wii... it can really be used for anything. It is just what i need and it is the real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 01/08/2014

- Identical to the original - Material of good quality and very strong - Replace just as you do with the original - Good price - The black color prevents dirt None so far. Just exactly as advertised! I used this to substitute my Wii Straps. They were all dirty and a little outworn. Now I can play with all safety and with new straps. The price is compatible ... Read more

Very cool! And come in number of 5!
    0 0
  • posted by808man on 11/08/2013

Good price and good materials, holds your controller perfectly so you can play with safety. Pretty much like having an original strap. Absolutely no cons I bought a second hand Nintendo Wii on a videogame store and the original white straps were really dirty, so the first thing i did was removing them and getting some of these at Dealextreme. Black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaytonAguiarPE on 11/08/2013

Purchased them to replace the original straps of my white wii remotes. The white straps, even washed, lost the original white a long time ago. The black and white combination was better than I thought. Wii Black owners will see them as perfect replacements. Not a true con, but I can't understand why offering 5 pieces, when a Wii supports only 4 remotes.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections