DX » Community » Reviews » Elecfreaks PCB Heated MK2A Heat Bed Hot Plate for RepRap 3D Printer - Red + White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysantiagoparre on 04/06/2014

Great quality. Printed warning signs on top. In-use led included with resistor (I do not use it). Woks great. I powered it with 12V power supply and holds steady at 40ºC. None I use it with a glass on top (strongly recommended) so the surface does not get damaged. Else you have a truly flat surface as stated on items description. It has 3 or 4 ... Read more

First layers stick to the surface Printing on heated bed Bed surface of printed objects
    0 0
  • posted byltomsik on 12/17/2013

Easily available, not complicated and precisely manufactured heated bed for reprap. The inner resistance is 1.2V thus output about 140W on 13V ATX power suply. According the description it is 24V compatible but the soldering pads are just vort 1.2V 12V. I fried my MOSFET on RAMPS 1.3 board, the output power was too much. Now have it hardwired to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNafai on 10/11/2013

Cheap and useful heatbed for 3d printers It's made with copper deposition technique, wich is a disadvantage, as it even says in it's description: Copper plated holes as shown in reprap wiki: reprap.org/wiki/PCB_Heatbed This wiki says that you should avoid copper plated holes in the heatbed, and this one has this kind of holes Due to the deposition technique,... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections