DX » Community » Reviews » 560N2 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi AP / Repeater Adapter w/ 3dBi Antenna - White + Black (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Good price excelent Simple Value for money Good product.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalumbraman on 06/22/2015

Desde que tengo este repetidor wifi no he tenido ni un solo problema de wifi en mi hogar.

Impression:Good price,Simple,excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byAblorh on 05/08/2015

The ease of use, very fast. cons: no where to find the manufacturer to download any FW updates even the though in the configuration you have the option to upload FW. Does anybady knows the website to get more into on this product?

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted bynaas1985 on 04/21/2015

Pros: Very simple to use and does the job. I'm using it as a wireless repeater and help me to reach the living room with high speed access. Cons: The EU plug fits a bit thight in my electrical plug, but not really a big problem

Impression:Good price,Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byWiedermann on 12/13/2014

Pros: Excellent product , one of the best I found. Manual in English for easy reading and well explained . Small, easy to configure , good sign. Not explored all the facilities he comes . Cons: nothing against.

Impression:Excelente fácil bom sinal;

0 0 0

• posted byfreskito on 12/08/2014

Pros: Very easy to set up and operate. The product is quality and brings instructions in English and Chinese. I have the router far away and did not connect with my Iphone quality, now works 100 % , it is true that in the megas loses wifi connection but much improved. The plug can be rotated in a... Read more

Very practical Wi-Fi repeater Very practical Wi-Fi repeater Very practical Wi-Fi repeater Very practical Wi-Fi repeater

Impression:Very practical Wi-Fi repeater;

0 0 0

• posted bymochinmob on 11/18/2014

Bon produit mais pas facile pour un novice à la mise en service.Fonctionne correctement.

Impression:Good product.;

0 0 0

• posted byPeter1975 on 11/16/2014

Pros: This is a very good repeater for it's price. It does exact;y what it is supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less. It has a clear webinterface in Metro look. It can be set to repeater mode and access point mode. I'm using it in access pont mode for several months now. Cons: The are no cons... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byomegablue2000 on 12/15/2014

This repeater takes the signal from your hub or your switcher and put it as Wi-Fi. I do not used as Wi-Fi repeater but as Access Point. For me, it worked ok with my router TP-LINK but it did not work with my Motorola Router from Swisscom. I do not why. The interface was really easy to setup. Just... Read more

Impression:Simple,Very simple item;

0 0 0

• posted bysescobarp_pe on 09/16/2014

It's small, but not as small as you might think from the pictures. It works perfect as bridge, cannot tell if it would work just as well as a repeater (couldn't find how to set it up as a repeater, anyway). Yet materials are quite good, it looks strong enough (its not made of steel obviously), a... Read more

Impression:Good price,excelent ,Not that small;

0 0 0

• posted bykeno4488 on 08/26/2014

o produto é muito bom, demorou um pouco para aprender a configurar o wifi, mas depois que peguei a manha ficou muito facil,

Impression:otimo site;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere