DX » Community » Reviews » 560N2 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi AP / Repeater Adapter w/ 3dBi Antenna - White + Black (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodrigoFaustini on 05/20/2014

- Practical - Very easy and fast to configure - Does not occupy space - Only requires an electrical outlet - It has a clean design, beautiful look! - In my case, it repeats the Wi-Fi signal of my wireless Internet router at half the speed of the Internet connection. - If you have more than one installed, they do not allow roaming (automatic connection ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byemammana on 01/18/2014

One of the best repeaters in DX. Excellent product. Very good quality and assembly. I have purchased several brands and models of repeaters for use at home, in the office, for testing, or referral to friends. Until purchasing this model, my reference of good product in the category of APs, repeaters and wifi extenders was the NETGEAR WNP3000. But this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychgalvez on 01/09/2014

Excelente calidad. Funciona perfectamente como repetidor con mi router tplink. Super compacto. Instrucciones en inglés y español y portugués. Ninguna. Aunque había otros productos similares por 10 dólares menos, me quede con este por su calidad y no me equivoqué. Inmejorable por ese precio y calidad. Altamente recomendable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagapito456 on 10/29/2013

Manual straightforward. I use it to extend my wifi and getting close to a ps3 wifi is connected well to SONY PS3 and watch movies and online game. Besides both mobile phones and tablet are connected without problems. nothing. Seems sturdy construction, and the reset button hole is not like other models here is a little button. It can be useful when ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byemfontes on 10/23/2013

The finishing is very good, the device is small and plug directly in the wall, great for travels. I test in my home, before I lost wifi signal in some points of the house, after very easily configure (Next-Next-Finish like wizard) as a repeater of my existing wifi network, these blind points does not exists anymore. You have to lost signal of one AP ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeutgtd on 08/23/2013

Fácil instalação, ótimo acabamento, tecnologia do radio WiFi parece ser boa, longo alcance e triangularização, repete o sinal de forma adequada a antena embutida, fica totalmente invisível a troca de sinal das antenas. diminuiu consideravelmente a transmissão de dados WiFi, de 10Mb de transmissão na primeira ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamset on 06/19/2013

Quality is very good, in plastic white, led luminosity is comfortable, easy to handle, easy connectivity just push a bottom to synchronize wi-fi. Manual in English and easy to configure to AP or Repeater Mode. Automatic voltage control. price is good. repeater signal is very good. I didn´t test distance and transmission rate, but I watched a movie ... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections