DX » Community » Reviews » 560N2 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi AP / Repeater Adapter w/ 3dBi Antenna - White + Black (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Good price Excelente Simple excelent Value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndh2mx31epne on 06/05/2017

Impression:Excelente,Simples,bom preço;

Produto muito simples de configurar, bastando apenas conectá-lo a sua rede Wifi e configurar senha caso deseje (O meu apresentou erro ao configurar nome da rede repetidora, então deixei o nome original)! Gostei muito do alcance do sinal, do preço (Jamais encontraria algo com custo beneficio tão é... Read more

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10985127 on 05/30/2017

Impression:Good price,Simple;

Pros: Does what is promised. Easy to install (I made it with ethernet cable what was included). Remember to shut down your wlan-connection first, then type IP-address. Cons: There was no instruction how to make reset with reset-button in manual. I tried all different ways (long/short push of and... Read more

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10985127 on 05/30/2017

Pros: Does what is promised. Easy to install (I made it with ethernet cable what was included). Remember to shut down your wlan-connection first, then type IP-address. Cons: There was no instruction how to make reset with reset-button in manual. I tried all different ways (long/short push of and... Read more

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byloro333 on 05/10/2017

Pros: Fácil de instalar e usar. Atende bem ao que se propõe. Con: Nada até o momento.

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykjellc on 03/14/2017

Impression:Good price,Simple,excelent ;

Easy to set up. Very good functionality. Cheap. No cons.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelyay on 10/19/2015

Impression:excelent ;

desde que tengo este producto en casa no me a fallado el wifi en mi casa, muy buen producto la verdad, en cuanto a entrega duro 22 dias en llegar de ahi en mas todo perfecto.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byalumbraman on 06/22/2015

Impression:Good price,Simple,excelent ;

Desde que tengo este repetidor wifi no he tenido ni un solo problema de wifi en mi hogar.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAblorh on 05/08/2015

Impression:Simple;

The ease of use, very fast. cons: no where to find the manufacturer to download any FW updates even the though in the configuration you have the option to upload FW. Does anybady knows the website to get more into on this product?

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynaas1985 on 04/21/2015

Pros: Very simple to use and does the job. I'm using it as a wireless repeater and help me to reach the living room with high speed access. Cons: The EU plug fits a bit thight in my electrical plug, but not really a big problem

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byWiedermann on 12/13/2014

Impression:Excelente fácil bom sinal;

Pros: Excellent product , one of the best I found. Manual in English for easy reading and well explained . Small, easy to configure , good sign. Not explored all the facilities he comes . Cons: nothing against.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere