DX » Community » Reviews » 560N2 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi AP / Repeater Adapter w/ 3dBi Antenna - White + Black (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRodrigoFaustini on 05/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Practical - Very easy and fast to configure - Does not occupy space - Only requires an electrical outlet - It has a clean design, beautiful look! Cons:- In my case, it repeats the Wi-Fi signal of my wireless Internet router at half the speed of the Internet... Read more

1 0
  • posted byagapito456 on 10/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Manual straightforward. I use it to extend my wifi and getting close to a ps3 wifi is connected well to SONY PS3 and watch movies and online game. Besides both mobile phones and tablet are connected without problems. Cons:nothing. Seems sturdy construction, and the reset... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysamset on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality is very good, in plastic white, led luminosity is comfortable, easy to handle, easy connectivity just push a bottom to synchronize wi-fi. Manual in English and easy to configure to AP or Repeater Mode. Automatic voltage control. price is good. repeater signal is... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections