DX » Community » Reviews » 560N2 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi AP / Repeater Adapter w/ 3dBi Antenna - White + Black (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
Value for money Good product. Excelente fácil bom sinal Very practical Wi-Fi repeater
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWiedermann on 12/13/2014

Pros: Excellent product , one of the best I found. Manual in English for easy reading and well explained . Small, easy to configure , good sign. Not explored all the facilities he comes . Cons: nothing against. Read more

Impression:Excelente fácil bom sinal;

0 0 0

• posted byfreskito on 12/08/2014

Pros: Very easy to set up and operate. The product is quality and brings instructions in English and Chinese. I have the router far away and did not connect with my Iphone quality, now works 100 % , it is true that in the megas loses wifi connection but much improved. The plug can be rotated in all positions ... Read more

Very practical Wi-Fi repeater Very practical Wi-Fi repeater Very practical Wi-Fi repeater Very practical Wi-Fi repeater

Impression:Very practical Wi-Fi repeater;

0 0 0

• posted bymochinmob on 11/18/2014

Bon produit mais pas facile pour un novice à la mise en service.Fonctionne correctement. Read more

Impression:Good product.;

0 0 0

• posted byPeter1975 on 11/16/2014

Pros: This is a very good repeater for it's price. It does exact;y what it is supposed to do. Nothing more, nothing less. It has a clear webinterface in Metro look. It can be set to repeater mode and access point mode. I'm using it in access pont mode for several months now. Cons: The are no cons what ... Read more

Impression:Value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoFaustini on 05/20/2014

- Practical - Very easy and fast to configure - Does not occupy space - Only requires an electrical outlet - It has a clean design, beautiful look! - In my case, it repeats the Wi-Fi signal of my wireless Internet router at half the speed of the Internet connection. - If you have more than one installed,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byemammana on 01/18/2014

One of the best repeaters in DX. Excellent product. Very good quality and assembly. I have purchased several brands and models of repeaters for use at home, in the office, for testing, or referral to friends. Until purchasing this model, my reference of good product in the category of APs, repeaters ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychgalvez on 01/09/2014

Excelente calidad. Funciona perfectamente como repetidor con mi router tplink. Super compacto. Instrucciones en inglés y español y portugués. Ninguna. Aunque había otros productos similares por 10 dólares menos, me quede con este por su calidad y no me equivoqué. Inmejorable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagapito456 on 10/29/2013

Manual straightforward. I use it to extend my wifi and getting close to a ps3 wifi is connected well to SONY PS3 and watch movies and online game. Besides both mobile phones and tablet are connected without problems. nothing. Seems sturdy construction, and the reset button hole is not like other models ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byemfontes on 10/23/2013

The finishing is very good, the device is small and plug directly in the wall, great for travels. I test in my home, before I lost wifi signal in some points of the house, after very easily configure (Next-Next-Finish like wizard) as a repeater of my existing wifi network, these blind points does not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeutgtd on 08/23/2013

Fácil instalação, ótimo acabamento, tecnologia do radio WiFi parece ser boa, longo alcance e triangularização, repete o sinal de forma adequada a antena embutida, fica totalmente invisível a troca de sinal das antenas. diminuiu consideravelmente a transmissão de ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections