DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496L-G5 5.5" Top Tube Belt Bag w/ 3.5mm Cable for Touch Screen Phone - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaikos911 on 06/25/2014

- the touch screen works amazingly good trough the plastic and it is very cheap. Also the cable for music fits good in the bag and my phone fits very good in the case!! -What I like is that you can use it when it rains none, this does exactly what it is intended to do!! it is a very handy bag with good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaArHen on 05/27/2014

Very Useful and cheap. And the touch screen works amazingly trough the plastic! For me is awesome, cause i live in Vancouver and rains a lot! But dont abuse it in the rain, cause is not 100% waterproof (obviously) You can detach from bike and attach on your backpack, it's awesome! Dont have an "... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bywern32 on 01/24/2014

Price cant be beat. Cell phone works under protected plastic Plenty of storage for water and snacks or wallet Design quality looks high end Dries quickly none. This does exactly what it is indended to do Would like to see it in other colours as well as a smaller version for a kids bike For this price ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byboracco on 10/21/2013

It is nice product. You can also put your wallet, keys, vs inside the bag. * Audio cable does not work properly. It ruins the sound from your device. Even it can damage to your earrings. * Controlling your smart phone is not very easy If the problems can be solved it can be very very nice product It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylfmmc on 08/16/2013

The product is very well built. Outstanding quality. It comes with a cable with a male and female plug to connect an earphone. The compartment size is also good to store your stuff.. and it is bigger than most of the seat bag. The transparent window is big enough to fit almost all smartphones or GPS.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymuhammedcakin on 07/25/2013

Arkadasimla kendime aldim. s3 telefonumu koymak için harika. Alt tarafina da walkman, cüzdan, fener, büber gazi rahatlikla sigiyor. Bisiklette de fena görünmüyor degil Yuvarlak kadrolarda saga sola kayma gibi problem çikartabiliyor. Benim kadrom 3gen oldugu için ... Read more

Fena degil ha :) Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers! Very usefull for bikers!

0 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections