DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496L-G5 5.5" Top Tube Belt Bag w/ 3.5mm Cable for Touch Screen Phone - Black + Green
Customer’s impression:
Useful :) Excited Excelente !! quality!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjbarkalas on 01/07/2015

Nice one. Waiting for the summer to try it out in action. Looks like new. Earphones cable is white and works properly.

ROSWHEEL 12496L-G5 5.5

Impression::);

0 0 0

• posted byDiogoMSantos on 11/12/2014

Pros: Great product. It grabs well to the bike and is waterproof (at least light rain, don't know how it will handle while in a storm). It fits my Samsung S4 great. Still enough room for keys and wallet. Cons: The shipping took longer than I expected (arrived in the last day of the deadline).

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bylivane on 09/23/2014

roswhell fine products.small and short tours to see to your every need.touchscreen works fine...

Impression:quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byArensoft on 09/01/2014

It's a big bag and you can put a lot of things inside it. The material and the design is OK. In other order of things, mi mobile phone is 5'' and is a little difficult to hold it in its place. An part of the screen is covered by the black part of the place where the transparent plastic is set. I... Read more

Impression:Huge!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byFRSTR on 08/27/2014

Definitely good item for the price. Pros: - Overall quality is rather good, and the designers also thought about the place for stem and bolts. - The phone actually works unexpectedly good under the plastic window. - The price. Two minor cons: - My item is a bit curvy, so the label is not really I... Read more

Impression:Nice idea with the smartphone pocket;

0 0 0

• posted byxcartman on 08/19/2014

Pros: Esta muy bien fabricado y diseñado, resistente a liquidos pese a terner la abertura de los auriculares. Es muy grande, cojen muchas cosas dentro. Contras: el plastico trasparente dificulta un poco el uso del movil, pero yo solo lo usare en momentos puntuales.

Impression:Excelente !!;

0 0 0

• posted bykielas on 07/25/2014

I was excited to get this belt bag in mail yesterday. It came well packaged. Needless to say, I was eager to try it out right away. Onto the bike it went, and I hit the road. The bag is a good protection from rain and hits as it sits securely on the frame. I had an open phone holder on the bar, a... Read more

Impression:Excited;

0 0 0

• posted byxdereksx on 07/13/2014

Good quality, nice material, easy access to stored tools. Holder's are secure and reliable. I was hoping to use the top department with transparent window for my smartphone as navigation guide. In practice, though, you can hardly see anything under broad daylight. So don't expect that it will be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaikos911 on 06/25/2014

- the touch screen works amazingly good trough the plastic and it is very cheap. Also the cable for music fits good in the bag and my phone fits very good in the case!! -What I like is that you can use it when it rains none, this does exactly what it is intended to do!! it is a very handy bag the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGaArHen on 05/27/2014

Very Useful and cheap. And the touch screen works amazingly trough the plastic! For me is awesome, cause i live in Vancouver and rains a lot! But dont abuse it in the rain, cause is not 100% waterproof (obviously) You can detach from bike and attach on your backpack, it's awesome! Dont have an if... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections