DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 3000mAh Power Bank External Battery Charger for Samsung i9500 / i9300 / N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byqowin on 03/27/2014

Great for the cheap prize! Works great, shines green when fully charged and red when not. Really good with the lights! Also that it included a Micro USB cable. DOES work with IOS products. Very helpful that you can charge the bank with a samsung cable which means you only need to have one cable! The pieces seems to be a little much gap in between. Could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuperlan on 03/21/2014

Resistant materials, nice design, convenient size to carry in your pocket or in a handbag and practice for when your smartphone is without battery. Only 30% load my Nexus 4 with 2100 mAh battery. The cable was brought to upload directly to the trash. No good for a full load of a smartphone The product was shipped quickly and is very easy to use. This ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byCarlrock on 03/14/2014

Amazing functional for every USB powered gadget. It's quite easy to use and take it to everywhere. It helps so much when you're unprepared and have no way to charge your smartphone, tablet or any other gadget. It's tiny, low weight and can quickly transfer the power it got. You can charge it in any standard USB power. I recomend you to charge it while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegoenrico on 01/22/2014

Carregar muito rápido o celular e simples de usar. É leve e logicamente portátil. Quem utiliza o smartphone que normalmente descarrega em menos de 24h é essencial esse tipo bateria. No caso do Galaxy S4 carrega até no máximo 30% da carga total. Portanto que deseja utilizar para tablets não vale apena devido a pot&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDexterP on 12/22/2013

This article is quite cheap, considering its a 3000 mAh external battery. Simple operation, you plug it in to charge it, and plug into it, to charge your phone ! There is also a usb to micro usb wire that come with it ! Small form factor ! It really does'nt work, or at least, not how Absolutely not working as you would expect !!! ==> I've had to use ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymehty on 10/24/2013

It works with my Galaxy S3. Not so big. Easilly pocketable. Good boxing. Charging performance is approximately %15 charged in 30 minutes. (+%1 for 2 min.) Its own data cable is not work smooth. Now I use it with my idle "nokia mini micro usb data cable" (~10 cm). It could be more efficient, like my solution. USB output a bit wam while charging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmsameer on 07/14/2013

Easy to carry around and has led indicators to let you know when it is charging and when it is completely charged. Good for emergency use only. I tried using this for my Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 but the charge rate is pathetic. Does not charge fast and you probably need to switch off your phone to make sure it gets charged faster. If you use your phone ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalinepms on 07/08/2013

It's handy having an extra battery that can be plugged into almost any device The 3000mAh advertised are not true. They should be enough for a full charge of my Samsung i9500, whose baterry has 2600mAh. But this device is only able to refill about 15% of my phone. Also, it charges reaaaaally slowly. There's no indication whatsoever as to how much charge ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections