DX » Community » Reviews » Portable "3000mAh" Power Bank External Battery Charger for Samsung i9500 / i9300 / N7100 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good very useful Muito bom! Just amazing the impresión is excelent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrexcp on 03/02/2015

It only gives 30% plus, if you leave this item for 30 hours You will need to re-charge 2:30 hours !

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bynicofrance on 02/14/2015

This power bank is "high quality" made ! Delivered with a small cable USB-Micro USB and a small attach. Charge in few hours. And enough capacity to charge my smartphone twice.

Impression:good,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bytrapava88 on 02/11/2015

Pros: Cheap and useful product for emergency situations, convenient size for carrying in pocket or purse, very simple to use. Cons: Never been able to charge my phone, which has 2600 mAh battery, more than 35%. Bottomline: Even though this product is pretty cheap, rather spend extra few bucks and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvoorhetweb on 02/11/2015

Very easy to use power bank. I use these in combination with a samsung I9195 S4 mini. The original battery is not lasting for a whole day. With use of these power banks I keep my Samsung alive. The only con is that using the power bank restores only about 10% of the battery. I had hoped for more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMariano525 on 02/02/2015

Hace tiempo que la compré y la verdad es que siempre la llevo encima. Siempre que alguien necesita batería es útil y carga bastante parte de la batería de los móviles. De las más bataras que hay en el mercado pero saca de más de un apuro. Muy recomendable.

0 0 1

• posted by8937506 on 01/24/2015

The powerbank is very good when i have not battery un my cellphone

Impression:the impresión is excelent;

0 0 0

• posted byCaecarijo on 01/22/2015

Bonito, pequeno (fácil transporte), discreto, leve, e, com ótimo preço . Com a carga completa, consegui dar 2 cargas no celular.

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 1

• posted byslipvayne on 12/17/2014

Pros: price, quality, size, nice design Cons: theoretically 3000mAh , practically maybe 1500 mAh

0 0 0

• posted byicarome on 08/17/2014

Pro: Works out of box Plug and charge Charged my fone completly 1 time and half ( I have a Motorola Razr [XT910] Con: haven't found yet... When it came I just opened, tested the power cable that comes with and plug into my phone and it started to charge. Althoug it says it's meant for samsung ok... Read more

Impression:Just amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byqowin on 03/27/2014

Great for the cheap prize! Works great, shines green when fully charged and red when not. Really good with the lights! Also that it included a Micro USB cable. DOES work with IOS products. Very helpful that you can charge the bank with a samsung cable which means you only need to have one cable!... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections