DX » Community » Reviews » Portable 3000mAh Power Bank External Battery Charger for Samsung i9500 / i9300 / N7100 - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuperlan on 03/21/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Resistant materials, nice design, convenient size to carry in your pocket or in a handbag and practice for when your smartphone is without battery. Cons:Only 30% load my Nexus 4 with 2100 mAh battery. The cable was brought to upload directly to the trash. No good for a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDexterP on 12/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This article is quite cheap, considering its a 3000 mAh external battery. Simple operation, you plug it in to charge it, and plug into it, to charge your phone ! There is also a usb to micro usb wire that come with it ! Small form factor ! Cons:It really does'nt work, o... Read more

3 0
  • posted bysmsameer on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to carry around and has led indicators to let you know when it is charging and when it is completely charged. Good for emergency use only. Cons:I tried using this for my Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 but the charge rate is pathetic. Does not charge fast and you p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalinepms on 07/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's handy having an extra battery that can be plugged into almost any device Cons:The 3000mAh advertised are not true. They should be enough for a full charge of my Samsung i9500, whose baterry has 2600mAh. But this device is only able to refill about 15% of my phone.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections