DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered / Hand Cranked Dynamo 60000mcd 6-LED 2-Mode White Light Camping Lamp - Black + Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPartisfal on 06/18/2014

nice price; really usefull when camping(don't need batteries) the solar panel can become really handy when and you're too lazy to spin it I espected a brigther light, but it's ok for the price and size...lightbeam is kinda wierd,I don't know, it could light better with some changes more leds would be usefull; I don't know how much time the battery holds,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystanmonish on 06/08/2014

This is a small lightweight self charging light good for tent camping. Light is bright enough illuminate everything in a tent or small bedroom. It charges in sunlight from solar panel and runs about 2 hours. Can be cranked for several minutes to get good bright light for an additional 15 minutes. Hand crank generator is very useful for over cast days ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byw1994b3 on 03/04/2014

- good quality - cheap - teo modes - works very easy - recharges by solar and by hand crank - there are no battery's needed that makes it a very easy to take it with you. - very light and small so it is easy to take it with you on a hike - the 6 led mode is very bright what can hurt your eyes after a while. - there is not a hook on the handle what makes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantarctican on 11/17/2013

Durable, sturdy very well built lantern. The on button gives a solid click. I am completely impressed with the longevity of the lights, as the battery wears down, it uses fewer leds to prolong the light. The hand crank length is a little long, if they could regear it to spin faster with slightly more effort it could be crank-charged faster. I used this ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections