DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered / Hand Cranked Dynamo 60000mcd 6-LED 2-Mode White Light Camping Lamp - Black + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Looks nice Very Comfortable Can be useful works perfectly. Simple and useful.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymossinato on 01/29/2015

I bought this thinking on blackouts while I'm home, and I was a little disapointed about the intesity of the light but can be useful. Eu comprei pensando em falta de energia enquanto eu estiver em casa, fiquei um pouco desapontado pela intensidade da luz mas quebra um galho, acho que vale a pena... Read more

Impression:Can be useful;

0 0 0

• posted byMacFizz on 09/24/2014

This lantern is a good product. It has a smooth and nice mate plastic finish. It is also compact and light. It looks tough (won't break easy). It's very usefull on campsite or terrace and it can stay on a long time if charge during the day. It can charge itself with solar or with hand crank. So I... Read more

Impression:Looks nice, works perfectly. Simple and useful.;

0 0 0

• posted bydelphinatomic on 09/12/2014

English: Modern design. Made of very soft-touch plastic. Although the price is not high, but it looks stylish. Management of a single button. 1st time pressed - included 3 LEDs, 2nd time hit - turned off, the 3rd time pressed - included 6 LEDs, 4 th time pressed - turned off. Top has a solar and... Read more

Very comfortable and stylish lantern for fishing and recreation Very comfortable and stylish lantern for fishing and recreation

Impression:Very Comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byPartisfal on 06/18/2014

nice price; really usefull when camping(don't need batteries) the solar panel can become really handy when and you're too lazy to spin it I espected a brigther light, but it's ok for the price and size...lightbeam is kinda wierd,I don't know, it could light better with some changes more leds be I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystanmonish on 06/08/2014

This is a small lightweight self charging light good for tent camping. Light is bright enough illuminate everything in a tent or small bedroom. It charges in sunlight from solar panel and runs about 2 hours. Can be cranked for several minutes to get good bright light for an additional 15 minutes.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byw1994b3 on 03/04/2014

- good quality - cheap - teo modes - works very easy - recharges by solar and by hand crank - there are no battery's needed that makes it a very easy to take it with you. - very light and small so it is easy to take it with you on a hike - the 6 led mode is very bright what can hurt your eyes a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byantarctican on 11/17/2013

Durable, sturdy very well built lantern. The on button gives a solid click. I am completely impressed with the longevity of the lights, as the battery wears down, it uses fewer leds to prolong the light. The hand crank length is a little long, if they could regear it to spin faster with slightly... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: