Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byberope on 11/03/2011

Good size Lens came clean without marks and without stains LED LIGHT and UV are strong and well addressed for the point of the object It seems to be durable and resistant The lateral border is higher than the lens, help to avoid scratches The button that activates the LEDS feels well hand Fortunately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpoot on 11/28/2007

Not much to put here. It did allow me to see an image on my credit card using the UV light. The LED light is very bright. Awful build quality. I had to fix the battery contacts (they didn't touch the batteries) before the UV light would work. The switch is hard to use for my mother who i bought it for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byozpete on 10/26/2007

The light is bright 1 led but lights up the area to be magnified well. The UV LED is not as good, but since its only used for note checking its acceptable. Agree build quality could be better but for the price it's good. happy with product and have no regrets. Does what it says. Don't try to use this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshefmeister on 10/09/2007

UV light & Bright White Light comes in handy with this magnifying lens. Build quality looks and feels cheap. English translations on packaging is exceptionally poor. Lens was a bit dirty when I first recieved it. Cleaned up ok It works fine, Useful, Would be better if it didn't feel so cheap. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytechnolog on 08/06/2007

Nice optical magnifier,it has Two LEDs, pne for light your Work area and the other for Check fake mony ( UV LED ), The main light LED is whit and Bright, there is small lens that Install on the side of thr larg Lens and this for see even the Small parts , dust even see your Hair grow on your skin, I ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections