DX » Community » Reviews » 60W 1500lm Decoration 300-SMD RGB Light Strip w/ 44-Key Remote (5M)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Ótimo!!! Impressão Razoável
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOpieh on 01/21/2016

La tira lleva mas de un año funcionando sin problemas, el controlador funciona bien tambien, la unica pega que pondría sería que los colores son un poco frios pero por lo demas recomiento su compra

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorhlo on 01/11/2016

Pros: very bright lights, even red, green, blue or white. Very easy to use it and many programmable colours. Cons: the quality of the product is not that good, and a controller came not working. In general it is a good product to have fun with lights. I will try to make an artificial light for... Read more

Impression:good,Impressão Razoável;

0 0 0

• posted bypinkked on 11/18/2015

pros: price cons: Do not bright. I took to the loggia. But too dark for the light. I gave my daughter to play. Не яркая! Не подходит для освещения. Я брал вместо светильника с регулировкой цвета на балкон и, в итоге, отдал дочери играться.

0 0 0

• posted bymikitron on 10/06/2015

BUena calidad precio, cumple con lo marcado

0 0 0

• posted bykleber9999 on 06/08/2015

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: The LED lights works good. The only thing what didnt work was the recever but it is working now (On an other Recever) thanks for the item Cons: Strip heats little if you keep it very bright too long time, but it isn't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAleksandr911 on 01/13/2015

Excellent quality! Completely ready to use. Diode adhesive tape on the base. Elementary connection. Remote control with battery. Many modes (including diverse flashing).

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byDanielTorres007 on 08/27/2014

Recomendo aos Brasileiros chega tudo certinho!!! produto de excelente qualidade, demora um pouquinho mais chega e o melhor que não fui taxado^^

Impression:Ótimo!!!;

0 0 1

• posted bydutchsnapper on 03/01/2014

The LED lights works good. The only thing what didnt work was the recever but it is working now (On an other Recever) thanks for the item The LED lights works good. The only thing what didnt work was the recever but it is working now (On an other Recever) thanks for the item The LED lights works... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byilkkaiivari on 01/31/2014

Very good price, I will never found same quality on same price in my country. In specs reads it needs 60w (5A) but it worked ok on 12w (1A). Controller have many preinstalled programs and you can set your own colors very closely. Strip heats little if you keep it very bright too long time, but it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRadreser on 01/10/2014

Really good quality of the strip and the 44-Key remote controller is also really good. Find a 6A adapter for it and it will work brilliantly. It also arrived really quickly, in less then two weeks after the payment which is amazing in my opinion. I actually can't find any cons on this product. I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere