DX » Community » Reviews » 60W 1500lm Decoration 5050 300-SMD RGB Light Strip w/ 44-Key Remote Controller - White (5m)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeagleeye123 on 12/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Cheap Sticks to nearly any surface Can be cut in the lenght you need Good variety of programmed settings RGB-leds Very flexible stripCons:Not for the epileptic, lots of bliking lights Infrared-remote means you have to point directly at sourceOtherThoughts:Could... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysebadavalle on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Easy to use, quality according to the price, the hole package was intact when I received it in Argentina. The remote control is beautiful and includes the battery, You can almost create any color. It's bright enough and you can use it at day or night. The control... Read more

2 1
  • posted byKillabird12 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This light is amazing. It is very bright, flexible and easy to use. Plug and Play. The whole strip was intact when I got it and I live in Canada. It is the cheapest LED Strip that I saw. It even has a 44 Key Remote while all the others only have a 24 key Remote. It is even... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections