DX » Community » Reviews » 60W 1500lm Decoration 5050 300-SMD RGB Light Strip w/ 44-Key Remote Controller - White (5m)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydutchsnapper on 03/01/2014

The LED lights works good. The only thing what didnt work was the recever but it is working now (On an other Recever) thanks for the item The LED lights works good. The only thing what didnt work was the recever but it is working now (On an other Recever) thanks for the item The LED lights works good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilkkaiivari on 01/31/2014

Very good price, I will never found same quality on same price in my country. In specs reads it needs 60w (5A) but it worked ok on 12w (1A). Controller have many preinstalled programs and you can set your own colors very closely. Strip heats little if you keep it very bright too long time, but it isn'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRadreser on 01/10/2014

Really good quality of the strip and the 44-Key remote controller is also really good. Find a 6A adapter for it and it will work brilliantly. It also arrived really quickly, in less then two weeks after the payment which is amazing in my opinion. I actually can't find any cons on this product. The only ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeagleeye123 on 12/08/2013

Cheap Sticks to nearly any surface Can be cut in the lenght you need Good variety of programmed settings RGB-leds Very flexible strip Not for the epileptic, lots of bliking lights Infrared-remote means you have to point directly at source Could have gone with a RF-remote, but all in all not a huge issue.... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bysebadavalle on 11/07/2013

Easy to use, quality according to the price, the hole package was intact when I received it in Argentina. The remote control is beautiful and includes the battery, You can almost create any color. It's bright enough and you can use it at day or night. The controller distance is pretty good I thought ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bybrouck2013 on 09/20/2013

This strip comes on a roll and can be cut into as many as 20 separate LED pieces for use in an RV or boat in many different places. You won't have a remote for each group of LEDs but you will 4 different colors to pick from when you hook them up. Bending around corners will be difficult as the mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymxjoker on 08/31/2013

I got this to line the top of my tiny house's crown molding. I haven't installed it yet but it seems really neat and works as listed. The diodes on this one do all the colors so it's a really smooth transition up close which helps I didn't read it or look too closely and didn't realize I would have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatrickjromeo on 08/23/2013

solid build inexpensive good remote and articulating IR receiver vibrant colors good adhesive easy connector efficient open cooling mounting strategy not waterproof (although i knew that going in) edges of SMD are sharp and a little difficult to handle (nitpicking) doesn't come with the 12v adaptor, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzlatemkd on 06/07/2013

60W 1500lm Decoration 5050 300-SMD RGB Light Strip w/ 44-Key Remote excelent quality I am very satisfied with it. It is cheaper than others RGB strips in DX, so I expected at least a poor quality. But I have to say it is perfect. Very bright, very good quality, Controller response is fast and accurate.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKillabird12 on 06/05/2013

This light is amazing. It is very bright, flexible and easy to use. Plug and Play. The whole strip was intact when I got it and I live in Canada. It is the cheapest LED Strip that I saw. It even has a 44 Key Remote while all the others only have a 24 key Remote. It is even extremely bright. I had a 9... Read more

6 0 17

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections