Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfruzzetti on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic shower head. Swivel-mount so you can turn it. Clips onto any existing hose mount. Fits standard size hose (US). Vivid color is enough to shower by in the dark! Decent spray pattern. Fakey chrome finish is pretty durable (holds up to my 3yrold playing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyrnkrn on 12/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall works well. Color changes from green to blue when hot water arrives. If the water is too hot it changes to red or flashing red. Cons:The handle is straight rather than the usual curved. Stream is not adjustable. The color scheme is odd. I would have expected blue... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguachodvt on 06/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice shower! It is a pleasure to take a shower with this thing, you don't have to guess when the water temperature is adecuate, you only have to wait to its leds turn blue and you are ready to get in! Also it's a pro that doesn't need batteries, it gets the nece... Read more

0 0
  • posted byateneamc on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is plastic but it looks like stainless steel. The colors are great and it is really sensitive to water temperature. Cons:I have a big con in Mexico city there is little presure for water so I couldn't use it on my shower. OtherThoughts:I couldn't use it on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicoking on 04/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well, I was more than sceptical at first when looking at this kind of product, and it certainly amused me enough to order one and go for this "new experience" :) Arrived in a decent package, not very well protected but the item was free of scratch or apparent... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections