Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Hell of a Surprise !!

posted by Nicoking on 04/13/2009
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Well, I was more than sceptical at first when looking at this kind of product, and it certainly amused me enough to order one and go for this "new experience" :)

Arrived in a decent package, not very well protected but the item was free of scratch or apparent default/problem. Took me a minute or two to get it in place.

Well... it is working flawlessly, and it certainly does what is advertised on DX and on the package. The. transitions are SMOOTH, and the effects beautiful! It produces a (somewhat) bright light, not a tiny one, and you could even avoid to have your lights switched on in your shower room with this thing. Well, anyway, I suggest you have one :)

Built quality seems to be fairly good, but I can hardly say if it is truly stainless steel or chrome. Well, the fact is it seems solid, and for the price, it was a bit unexpected! Overall,

Cons:

None (package not exceptional tho)

Bottomline:

I am very pleased with this product and would certainly recommend it to anyone here looking for some nice light-effects when having a shower; taking a shower has never been so FUN! :)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections