DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Toughened Glass Front Screen Guard for Iphone 5 - Transparent
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When applied, it looks like an original iPhone glass - people may not even notice that you have a screen protector there - it's very thin and it is made almost of the same glass the original one is. It's tempered glass - you can't scratch it with nothing but a sand piec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byazecos on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Quick delivery - Very easy to apply compared to other flexible screen protectors - Protects really well against scratches, glass is just as tough as the original iPhone glass. However if this one scratches you can replace it easily. - Phone fell on the groun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMel1st on 08/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really protects the screen against scratches and cracks. My first one broken when my iPhone dropped but the screen was completly safe. Cons:The manual it's a little bit confusing but even then it's easy to apply. OtherThoughts:When my glass arrived it was broken and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrispy78 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Package contains everything you need for application. - Easy to apply without bubbles. - Doesn't influence functionality of the touchscreen. - Feels much better than the screen protection I bought at the phone shop. Cons:- The shape/thickness of the protective home butt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections