Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When applied, it looks like an original iPhone glass - people may not even notice that you have a screen protector there - it's very thin and it is made almost of the same glass the original one is. It's tempered glass - you can't scratch it with nothing but a sand piec... Read more
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Quick delivery
- Very easy to apply compared to other flexible screen protectors
- Protects really well against scratches, glass is just as tough as the original iPhone glass. However if this one scratches you can replace it easily.
- Phone fell on the groun... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really protects the screen against scratches and cracks. My first one broken when my iPhone dropped but the screen was completly safe. Cons:The manual it's a little bit confusing but even then it's easy to apply. OtherThoughts:When my glass arrived it was broken and... Read more
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Package contains everything you need for application.
- Easy to apply without bubbles.
- Doesn't influence functionality of the touchscreen.
- Feels much better than the screen protection I bought at the phone shop. Cons:- The shape/thickness of the protective home butt... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.