DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Toughened Glass Front Screen Guard for Iphone 5 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjamn89 on 09/29/2014

This product had been one of my best buying on this page. It is really simply to put over the iphone, adjust perfectly and the quality is one of the really good impression i have of the protective screen guard! I recomendet!!!

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 02/22/2014

When applied, it looks like an original iPhone glass - people may not even notice that you have a screen protector there - it's very thin and it is made almost of the same glass the original one is. It's tempered glass - you can't scratch it with nothing but a sand piece and it is very easy to to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byazecos on 01/24/2014

- Quick delivery - Very easy to apply compared to other flexible screen protectors - Protects really well against scratches, glass is just as tough as the original iPhone glass. However if this one scratches you can replace it easily. - Phone fell on the ground, only a small piece of the glass -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMel1st on 08/23/2013

It really protects the screen against scratches and cracks. My first one broken when my iPhone dropped but the screen was completly safe. The manual it's a little bit confusing but even then it's easy to apply. When my glass arrived it was broken and I just noticed several days when I replaced 3... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrispy78 on 07/04/2013

- Package contains everything you need for application. - Easy to apply without bubbles. - Doesn't influence functionality of the touchscreen. - Feels much better than the screen protection I bought at the phone shop. - The shape/thickness of the protective home button will make you press it when... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere