DX » Community » Reviews » CJ-701B Portable LED White Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
perfect bright light works OK luminous Très bien pour le prix!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThiyagu on 02/02/2015

in our world we need light at night this is awesome nice product to keep in our pocket compact size of this flash light gave bright light source i am going to order more and gift to all my friends, Price no chance to compare with other product like this, hats off to DX packing need more awareness... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymossinato on 01/29/2015

The luminosity isin't very good but can be a life saver if you have one like this in your car. I do recomend. Não ilumina muito bem mas é uma puta ajuda ter uma dessa no porta luvas do carro. eu comprei a minha e deixo pendurada junto com as chaves na cozinha e quando acaba a energia ela está a... Read more

Impression:works OK;

0 0 0

• posted bySerge99 on 01/28/2015

Pros: small, economical. Plus it can work with AAA battery. Cons: AA battery is a bit big for this flashlight.

Impression:perfect,works OK;

0 0 0

• posted by9002020 on 01/20/2015

It's a bit sharp on the edges, but considering the price I paid for it...it's fine! It's bright and not too big. The on/off switch gives an impression of quality, which for me was a surprise. I'm satisfied with this purchase and will take this with me when I go hiking or I'm repairing my car. and... Read more

Impression:luminous;

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewNotime on 12/13/2014

Pros: Nečekal jsem od tohoto výrobku žádný extra velký výkon, ale svítí opravdu dobře. Například v bytě vám krásně osvětlí vše do vzdálenosti až 10 metrů. Vydrží hodně dlouho na jednu alkalickou AAA baterii. Cons: Akorát ta přibalená šňůrka na přichycení se mi lehce roztrhla už při instalaci. Ale... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byTwilightSun on 11/03/2014

Pros: small light, ideal to place somewhere in the car (or connect to keys ring) just in case. Cons: front lens looks dirt/cloudy, a little. I have used it several times, works ok for me. One can comfortably hold it between teeth to have hands free for some simple operations.

Impression:works OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMog on 09/17/2014

Pros: Petite lampe à avoir toujours près de soi. Les finitions de la lampe sont bonnes. Elle est relativement petite et tient donc facilement dans un sac de tous les jours. Elle est fournie avec une dragone porte clés. On peut donc aussi envisager de l'accrocher à son trousseau. La lampe utilise... Read more

Impression:Très bien pour le prix!;

0 0 0

• posted byammo88 on 08/23/2014

Pros: Very bright light from this LED flashlight. I was very surprised. Especially because of the low price. The AA-battery lasts very long, after all it's LED so it's very energy efficient. Cons: It was kinda tricky to put the little thread in place for the keyring. The hole was very very small... Read more

Impression:bright light,Cheap yet good quality;

0 0 0

• posted byiagoscott on 07/09/2014

Lightweight, robust, small, with more than enough light for the night. It uses 1xAA battery (the most common one in Slovenia) so it is also very practical if you need to replace it. The switch is on the back of the flashlight, so you have to hold it like the police do. It could also do without I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeboramamy on 04/24/2014

It´s little, easy to use and very economic! Use only one battery AA (not included) ! Easy to carry in bags,pockets or in a car! The leds are very bright!The flashlights arrived very fast in Brazil.Usually,takes almost 2 months, but this time takes unless 30 days The flashlight´s display... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections