DX » Community » Reviews » CJ-701B Portable LED White Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrewNotime on 12/13/2014

Pros: Nečekal jsem od tohoto výrobku žádný extra velký výkon, ale svítí opravdu dobře. Například v bytě vám krásně osvětlí vše do vzdálenosti až 10 metrů. Vydrží hodně dlouho na jednu alkalickou AAA baterii. Cons: Akorát ta přibalená šňůrka na přichycení se mi lehce roztrhla už při instalaci. Ale není... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byiagoscott on 07/09/2014

Lightweight, robust, small, with more than enough light for the night. It uses 1xAA battery (the most common one in Slovenia) so it is also very practical if you need to replace it. The switch is on the back of the flashlight, so you have to hold it like the police do. It could also do without the text ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeboramamy on 04/24/2014

It´s little, easy to use and very economic! Use only one battery AA (not included) ! Easy to carry in bags,pockets or in a car! The leds are very bright!The flashlights arrived very fast in Brazil.Usually,takes almost 2 months, but this time takes unless 30 days The flashlight´s display came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byschunka on 03/19/2014

Price and materials are pretty good for this price. As well as ligthning abilit. I've purchased mine as cheap flashlight to car. I've been satisfied so far. Due to sharp edges on the front I think of it as a weapon too. The front of the flashligt is kind of sharp. It's not like I've cut myself but I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytilburg013 on 02/11/2014

i was looking for a flash light for my repaire work and needed a small but good flash light, and with this type of flash light i can use it to work in small spaces without any problem. the hole fore the keychain has some (sharp) edges on the outside and the keychain is not going in easy the first time.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagobbi on 01/17/2014

This Flashlite is very basic, but it is very compact and useful, especially when you need to light something near you in dark environment. I have been using the first I bought for so many months and it is still perfectly working. I bought four more for give as a present to colleagues and friends. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeckosz on 01/04/2014

The price is really low , 2€ in my country . Its really small , and the quality is better that what i exepted , its supposed to be in aluminium and i think its true . Not very bright , but i knew it . The color is a little bit pink , ( that is soft ) . The "POL ICE" The strap is hard to put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreiswn on 12/09/2013

Esta lanterna, dado seu custo, é perfeita. Pequena, resistente, utiliza apenas uma pilha palito AA, consome pouca energia e tem um foco de luz muito bom. Vale muito a pena sua compra. Não espere uma luz gigante, é uma lanterna pequena, cabe na palma da mão, é boa para se ter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinies on 12/06/2013

-> small -> shape of torch makes it easy to grip -> light is quite decent, I was able to light up 20m to an acceptable standard for walking around at night -> only requires one AA battery -> Single design, less bits to fail The casing metal feels quite thin, I worry about dropping it The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenkjankempers on 11/25/2013

It's a very solid flashlight. The metal looks very nice and sturdy. The light is easy to use because you only have to push the button on the top. It's good quality, specially when you consider the price you pay. The AA battery fits perfect. There's no rubber sealing on the end-cap. Haven't had a problem ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections