DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Powered Ultra-Silence 4-Blade Cooling Fan - Grey
Customer’s impression:
good cool compact good build quality effective
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysdk16420 on 08/31/2015

The fan looks small but actually produces a good airflow and is very quiet as well. Pleasantly surprised by how good and quiet it is. The fan feels cheap and lightweight but the plastics used are flexible and not prone to damage, so it's good. Cons: the on/off button is on the back, which is... Read more

Impression:good build quality,quiet,good airflow;

0 0 0

• posted bykajany on 08/05/2015

It's a small but also an effective solution for hot summer days. I'm using it to cool off my laptop during gaming as well. The stand is cheap plastic but it holds the fan stable and prevents too much noise. It also allows you to adjust the angle easily as you wish. Quite satisfied.

0 0 0

• posted byFragFrog on 08/02/2015

Pro's: it is quite silent; not distracting at all. Placed on a desk facing you, the most you will notice is a soft cool breeze, not too much noise. You can adjust the fan angle up and down, so it is easy to direct too. Con's: the fan feels very flimsy and shaky, and feels like parts of it could a... Read more

Cools you down, sort of. Cools you down, sort of.

0 0 0

• posted byfibernetj on 07/21/2015

It's a great gadget, very quiet, it's fanning very well, better than I did expect, it just came and is working during this season of heat which currently is in central Europe. Well, I let loose the srews of the fan cage, seems quite too tightened, construction could be sturdier, but I think it'll... Read more

Impression:cool,Great Gadget,effective;

0 0 0

• posted by9459720 on 07/17/2015

Pros: It's nice and compact, and it does the job well! it's also verry refreshing. Cons: The plastic feels a bit fragile but for the rest it's really good! Now that it's summer this will be a usefull desktop gadget! Also it's usb powerd so i can hook it up to a power bank so i can bring it with i... Read more

Great gadget that will keep you cool during the summer

0 0 1

• posted bybiloleva on 06/24/2015

Very useful cooling fan. Very quiet, no vibration at all, sufficiently powerful if you do not put it too far. I use it at work on my to stay cooler during hot summer days. It stays on my working table at the distance ~80cm from me. Cons: The cable probably could be a bit longer and the price a -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHighspeedsteel on 05/21/2015

Works well, blows plenty of air.

0 0 0

• posted byyezdi on 04/28/2015

As advertised, this is a compact fan that is quite noiseless. Certainly cannot hear the noise from the fan during the day. The construction is of flexible plastic which means that even if it falls it will not break. It is sturdy in my opinion as long as the body isnt abused. The problem is that 9... Read more

Impression:weak fan;

0 0 0

• posted bygiyan on 04/07/2015

This fan is quite cool and useful when I use it in front of my computer for a long time. but the materials used are less powerful so the risk of fracture and had to be careful when in use.

0 0 0

• posted byMarvinMaC on 03/22/2015

Pro: El producto vale lo que es y su efecto de aire es lo necesario de acuerdo a su tamaño, por lo consiguiente es muy portatil y facil de acomodar, lo mejor fue combinarlo con una bateria recargble y asi tener el ventilador a cualquier hora y en cualquier lugar Contra: El materia es muy suave y... Read more

Impression:Good as expected;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere