DX » Community » Reviews » Aurora X-06-3 120-Lumen LED Flashlight with Assault Crown (3*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantispam2468 on 10/14/2012

Very sturdy build quality, does not feel cheap and tacky whatsoever. Very well weighted and gripping is good. Light is very bright and white, pretty much fufills it's product details. The on/off button seems sturdy and is simple to use. None. Haven't been able to test it's durability thoroughly yet nor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScarus on 03/27/2011

Well, it is really blinding even in daylight. It is durable and really water resistant. The light is very white. The whitest of all I have. Works great even in format of one CR123. 2 CR123 is great. And 3 CR123 is just awesome! It is about 9 volts total! Very bright. If use for a self defense, then the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bys20700134 on 08/21/2009

VERY good throw and output. The difference in output when compared to sku.20759(R2 equiped) is barely even noticable(if at all to the average person). The beams shade is a NICE pure white, with an excellent bright hotspot. The hotspot isn't the biggest, however, it shouldn't be too small for most. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrankiej on 06/03/2009

First off, this is a very well constructed flashlight. Nicely machined, good threads, flawless finish, all the good stuff. The P-60 drop in that is in it looks to be fairly well made (maybe not quite the quality of the 11836, but close) and also quite bright, again, slightly dimmer than 11836. I might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfrankiej on 05/20/2009

First off, this is a very well constructed flashlight. Nicely machined, good threads, flawless finish, all the good stuff. The P-60 drop in that is in it looks to be fairly well made (maybe not quite the quality of the 11836, but close) and also quite bright, again, slightly dimmer than 11836. I might ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroadkill46 on 05/17/2009

just like the guy said below, incredible light, brighter than all of my surefires, take out the middle portion and it becomes a 2 CR123 cell, that is a great option in case you run out of batteries. This light is great light for police military home defense, or in the tool box! The CREE LED is much brighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byredwolf on 04/06/2009

This light is great light for police military home defense, or in the tool box! The CREE LED is much brighter and more white light than my Surefire G2 LED. The strike bezel makes a great pain compliance tool when you stick it and twist into an agressor. The sectioned body is sealed with o ring and can ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections