DX » Community » Reviews » Trust 7.1-Surround USB 2.0 External Sound Card (31CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoliveirajr on 04/13/2012

very easy to use, simply plug-and-play and windows vista recognized it. Other good points: - good quality, seems to be durable - good sound quality, but I'm not with good phones to verify if the "hummming" that on-board cards have is also present in this usb-sound-card - the connectors are very good, without having loose connections from the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySwiss2K on 11/05/2011

No drivers to install real plug 'n play great sound quality good build quality decent cables and connectors Uses a good chip obviously it's not 7.1, so the title is a bit misleading DX sells lots of different external sound cards. I did some research, and ultimately choose this one. I had some expectations, but i'm actually really surprised. Sound quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBerserkBear on 08/03/2011

Well It Works Very Well With The Computer Not For The Ps3 I hear people protesting and complaining about such things, but they're not Muslims. Your perception, or what you choose to remember or what you seek out, may be different. That's not my problem. It is a problem for this mysterious peaceful majority of Muslims which appears to me at least to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrClark on 06/08/2010

No drivers to install. Great feature of playing what is recording, if you aren't using speakers *ouch*. Sound quality is great. 3.5mm jacks are attached to cables rather that directly to the card. Seems sturdy at week one! I have none! That is an achievement! I have only tested sound on a crappy, old, brokenish, headset mic. Which makes me wonder if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzayed on 02/25/2010

- Has really good Output due to good Processing chips. - For Home Musicians, this is Must Have device. - Has a very good compatibility with ASIO4ALL!! I loved this one very much! - Works really good with VOIP softwares too! Recommend you to buy it, if your Laptop lacks a good sound card or you want to make music with unplugged instruments! Actually ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections