DX » Community » Reviews » OREKA 009 Retro UV400 Protection Red Revo Lens Polarized Sunglasses - White
Customer’s impression:
good BOM Fantastic móda sluneční
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by6325208 on 09/26/2016

I wasn't expecting these glasses to be even half the quality that they are. They also look amazing and have a great feel to them. The blue tint they create makes them very practical for driving as well. I'm honestly thinking about ordering another pair in case I lose or break these ones.

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 2

• posted byzelenysatan on 06/14/2016

CZ - Brýle jsou kvalitní (nevypadají, že by se měli rozpadnout a to ani v pantu) Plast je hezky, leskly žádné vady jsem na brýlích nenašel. Vzhledově jsou hezké. pouzdro na brýle obyčejné,jednoduché. jediná věc asi, že by mohly brýle vice tlumit proti světlu ale to už je na posouzení. Já spokojen... Read more

Impression:brýle,sluneční,móda;

0 0 1

• posted byccicero on 05/06/2015

Produto, bom mesmo, recomendo a todos. Aparentemente ele protege mesmo do sol, espero que a proteção UV sirva mesmo. Correios demoram muito para entregar. Mas o problema foi aqui no Brazil mesmo.

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bySIvuLAA on 07/28/2014

Pros: Awesome sun glasses work as they should work and looks good. They are making my day bright and clean. Cons: No cons. Good quality sunglasses for low price! Nice! Takes some time when they ship it to Finland but thats normal.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byadalbert15 on 08/28/2013

At first I did not think that they would be this good, they really are well built, you can feel they are made with good products. They don´t feel that cheap lightweight, they are very good! Amazing replicas! So far I don´t have any complaints, they are very good built, and seem to be a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere