DX » Community » Reviews » HR53-BK Protective Silicone Case for Gopro Hero3 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybtreize on 10/02/2013

The added protection is very nice if you are using the GoPro in hostile environments. I use it while diving and from previous dive sessions i got the casing scratched at different places. Now is is protected and is also "shock" proof in case it falls. Price is very interesting and even GoPro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobintolsma on 08/08/2013

it has a nice black color, wich makes it look tough and bad-ass. the picture wich is shown on this website is the same as the delivered product. functionality is hard to say since i havent droped it with my gopro in it, (Lucky me) maybe the finish of the proct can be better, specialy when it costs $8... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byjornidzerda on 07/09/2013

Great quality.. feels good.. very flexible. Better view on the lcd screen when attached. When you don't have a lcd screen you can cut it off easily. A little difficult to put the sillicon around the housing, but with a little practice you get it on faster. You can not get the camera out of the housing ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections