DX » Community » Reviews » HR53-BK Protective Silicone Case for Gopro Hero3 - Black
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybtreize on 10/02/2013

The added protection is very nice if you are using the GoPro in hostile environments. I use it while diving and from previous dive sessions i got the casing scratched at different places. Now is is protected and is also "shock" proof in case it falls. Price is very interesting and even GoPro does not make this accessory. The outer cover leaves ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobintolsma on 08/08/2013

it has a nice black color, wich makes it look tough and bad-ass. the picture wich is shown on this website is the same as the delivered product. functionality is hard to say since i havent droped it with my gopro in it, (Lucky me) maybe the finish of the proct can be better, specialy when it costs $8. maybe a photo on the packaging might improve the ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjornidzerda on 07/09/2013

Great quality.. feels good.. very flexible. Better view on the lcd screen when attached. When you don't have a lcd screen you can cut it off easily. A little difficult to put the sillicon around the housing, but with a little practice you get it on faster. You can not get the camera out of the housing with silicon on it. You can't see the front led ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections