DX » Community » Reviews » 600W Adjustable DC~DC Boost Power Module Board - Green + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPKastl on 05/26/2014

It´s a nice little module and emmidiatly ready to use. It comes without any description. Ok, you think you don't need it, but if you try to find out, for what they built the pot for the current-limmiting, you would like to have a manual. It offers really high voltages but the module is not able to bring the promised power. And it´s not possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbertels on 03/11/2014

Compact and stirdy unit. Big cooling rib. Easy lay-out. Poor performance at 12v, I get only 40 watts out of it at 35v. You need to feed it 24 - 36 volts input to get decent output power. Voltage and Amp regulation do not allow the output to go below input voltage. Combine with SKU: 236213 to measure output in Volt and Amps. There are two potentiometers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhema1 on 06/11/2013

These are great voltage boosters with a good capacity. Versatile. Very smooth and stable output. None I can think of. These are nice units that would be hard to make by yourself for the price. I have a several of these units that I had purchased elsewhere for less. But delivery time was unpredictable. The price here being about $4.00 each higher. But ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections