DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Water Resistant Dustproof EVA Case Holder for Earphones / Bluetooth Earphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydid007 on 11/14/2014

Very good quality. Since it is quite big, I use it to store earphones and mp3 player together... Zipper is hard to open the first times but OK after a few openings. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymehals on 05/10/2014

this case is solid and hard construction (made from some kind of fibers) which will protect stuff inside. It has a tough zipper which won't open on its own. There is a net inside perfect to hold smaller objects so they can't fall out. It's also big enough to carry headphones and usb cable for your smartphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylogan66 on 04/20/2014

The case has solid and hard construction (made from some kind of fibers) which will protect stuff inside. It has a tough zipper which won't open on its own. There is a net inside perfect to hold smaller objects so they can't fall out. It's also big enough to carry headphones and usb cable for your smartphone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReneSantos on 04/10/2014

Excellent way to storage earphones and carry it on bag, specially backpacks without small compartments. The exterior have a nice finish, like nylon mesh. The hard structure really protect the interior. Have an internal compartment to store something. Very cheap. None found so far. Good product, if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGhossler on 03/17/2014

good prodct, well build and does what it suppose to. good color black and zipper seem to be well build. i just 2 more after using 2 of these and i really like them. i used 1 black and 1 grey color and now i ordered 2 more in black color nothing at all, maybe the price could be a bit cheaper. nice thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheJoeyPlays on 03/15/2014

This case is really awesome, protecting your earphones from dust, water. Zipper closure keeps earphones secure, inside pocket to keep earphones separated if you need it. I havent any cons, this thing is totally awesome for using outdoor and i am happy for it. My earphones are still safe in this case.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaran701 on 01/20/2014

1. Perfect size for in-ear earphones. 2. Mesh pocket. 3. Can also carry a small iPod shuffle along with your earphones. 4. Will prevent fragile items inside from getting crushed if placed in a bag with other items. 5. Versatile - you can have anything inside. 6. Unbeatable price. 7. Durable - I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOxyacetylene on 08/08/2013

Zipper closure keeps items secure, inside mesh pocket to keep items separated if you need it. Offers a basic level of protection to the contents. The material is semi rigid. Due to shipping, mine was a little deformed. You can easily straighten it back out though in just a couple of minutes. This case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykubakrizka on 08/07/2013

Very simple and useful for anything. Water-rezistent with a pocket inside. Zip. I will fit earphones, bluetooth receiver and micro-USB data cabel, all without any problems. Low price Processing is essential, can not wait any miracles for this price category. Although the material is strong and slightly ... Read more

Earphones + Bluetooth MW600 Earphones + Bluetooth MW600 Earphones + Bluetooth MW600

0 0 0

• posted bymckenzy on 07/29/2013

perfect for bundles of cables. especially headphones. delivery surprisingly faster than an earlier order. none whatsoever. yet to see if it will last. the zipper type is thin so it will require just a little more gentle handling. would be nice if they had more sizes, and in more shapes. this will hold ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections