DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Water Resistant Dustproof EVA Case Holder for Earphones / Bluetooth Earphone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Useful solid Cool Design earphone protector
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynojoe on 12/30/2016

Impression:solid;

it is slightly large but a great carry case for your headphones. you will need to come up with a clever way to wear it...

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9514220 on 08/06/2015

Impression:Very good;

Chegou ok, mas eu nao retirei dos correios porque tarifaram em R$60,00 (400%).

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byengnn on 07/03/2015

Impression:Very good,Useful;

This product has good qualty,low price,best material and waterproof.If you need this don't think just buy it.Really good :)

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bycartophage on 04/17/2015

Impression:Very good,solid,Cool Design;

The hard case means the content will be safe even if you leave it in the bottom of a bag. It's big enough for my earphones and MP3 player or a few cables.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPai10 on 04/09/2015

Impression:Cool Design, earphone protector;

Fits well for standard earphones Keeps the earphones and wiring in an easy to open case Solve the problems of cable loose and mixed with other stuff in the pocket

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymcart on 01/09/2015

Impression:Useful;

Your earphones are really protected inside! I always have inside my earphones, charger cable and a memory card. The cables are safe inside. It is hard and waterproof. Good quality!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydid007 on 11/14/2014

Impression:Very good;

Very good quality. Since it is quite big, I use it to store earphones and mp3 player together... Zipper is hard to open the first times but OK after a few openings.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymehals on 05/10/2014

this case is solid and hard construction (made from some kind of fibers) which will protect stuff inside. It has a tough zipper which won't open on its own. There is a net inside perfect to hold smaller objects so they can't fall out. It's also big enough to carry headphones and usb cable for the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylogan66 on 04/20/2014

The case has solid and hard construction (made from some kind of fibers) which will protect stuff inside. It has a tough zipper which won't open on its own. There is a net inside perfect to hold smaller objects so they can't fall out. It's also big enough to carry headphones and usb cable for of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byReneSantos on 04/10/2014

Excellent way to storage earphones and carry it on bag, specially backpacks without small compartments. The exterior have a nice finish, like nylon mesh. The hard structure really protect the interior. Have an internal compartment to store something. Very cheap. None found so far. Good product, a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere