DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB 2.0 1-inch Portable Hard Drive (30GB)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydudulofu on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Speed is very good; - Size is not so big, so is just two times bigger than a normal flashdrive; - the capacity is perfect for carrying a lot of files with you. - it is tough!!! Cons:- it could be cheaper; - it could have an entrance for mini usb and so it wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byknop00 on 11/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good speed (3,600 rpm), low power consumption, low noise and not so warm. Very cheap. Inside there's a HU030HA samsung ZIF drive 1,3". Cons:Inside flat cable very short. The product box was not sealed and the plastic bag conteined the portable hard drive... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaxberry on 05/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Compact and light 30Gb drive - Nice design - Good price (compared to flash-drives of that capacity) Cons:- HDD surface is not very good (checked with Victoria). On other hand, this device is not meant to be used as primary storage for sensitive data. I hope... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBlindeyes on 04/14/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little hard drive. -Hard drive is nice size,not to big at all. -Great workmanship, good solid construction and well made. -Cosmetically looks good -Works well and fast enough in my opinion, does what it's said to do. -good size memory 27.9gb usable space. -No need... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycanever on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great product! Made of high quality material. It has a metal fairing. The storage capacity corresponds to the announcement. Easy to use. No need for any driver. Speed ??read and write above the thumb drive I have. Truly portable, being slightly larger than a thu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byuN1Qu3 on 02/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It delivers good performance. Faster than a cheap flash drive in most cases, and priced similarly. Averages 8-10MB/sec in real-world write situations, like copying a folder which contains few large files and lots of small files. HD Tune file benchmark shows fast... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDemirchyanLevon on 01/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great item,very small,much as I expected.Good packaged,good price.The product is of excellent quality(I think).The speed of writing and reading are very good, equivalent to any USB Flash... Cons:Seller should say that item is refurbished in description....No another con... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAdarkan on 01/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and very portable, easy to use. Good quality and very nice. Actually 2 times in the clothes washer and one time in the pool and after leave it dry it works!! You can use that disk to make backups with any backup Soft. Cons:only 30Gb xDDDDDD I prefer if it have 60G... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVenilton on 03/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is of excellent quality. I liked the finish shows great care during manufacturing. The speed of writing and reading are very good, equivalent to any USB stick market. By having a good price and good storage capacity, is what has the best cost benef... Read more

1 0
  • posted bym4dm4n on 03/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Reasonable price + Samsung 1.3" drive inside + Good build quality + Solid speed, faster than average usb stick + It gives a "portable usb hard drive" a whole new meaning. Cons:- That ugly white status led, blue would be nicer. White one give a cheap look - I... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections