DX » Community » Reviews » 18W 1440lm 6500K 25 Degree Spot Beam 6-LED Work Light Bar (10~30V)
Customer’s impression:
economical light Great value light bar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9221239 on 04/16/2015

puts out bright light for a small price.don't expect great distance as they don't project that far.anything 50ft from you will be well lit up.great for atv etc.easy to wire in(don't need a relay) as they're only 12 watts.

Impression:economical light;

0 0 0

• posted byhypoxia on 03/13/2015

Pros: Compares favourably to light bars costing up to ten times as much. Ideal replacement for working lamps on tractors or four wheeler lights. Cons: Only 1 ampere current draw so not 18W output, but still excess light for most applications. Fitting kit does rust with use. Recommend occasional... Read more

Impression:Great value light bar;

0 0 0

• posted byanyusr1980 on 06/07/2014

Quality seems to be good. The Cast aluminium looks good. It's not too big and not to heavy. Light output is good, but far from 1400lm. I wouldn't even say it has 1000lm. Tried it out with a laboratory power supply, it tops out at 1AMP at about 12V. So it is not 18W. (Its 12W) The LED and the have... Read more

Light ON It was photographed inside where it was bright Light ON

0 0 3

• posted byjoehydro on 08/31/2013

Provides a lot of light. I changed my halogen spreader lights for these and the quality is very good. I would prefer stainless steel for all of the hardware. Only one screw and a nut were stainless steel. I changes all of them since I use them in my boat. Very good for the price, very easy to on... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere