DX » Community » Reviews » 10W 950lm Cree XML-T6 White LED 30 Degrees Spot Beam Round Work Light (10~30V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySimonScientist on 04/10/2014

These spots work really well! A bright and very useful addition to my bike! The package was missing one screw when I unwrapped it, but was easy to find a replacement. from a local bolt and nut store. You need to have some knowledge of electrical wiring to set it up. Also be aware that your local customs official might charge you for import duties...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHouseofStrauss on 11/10/2013

Good solid construction in die-cast aluminium, offering more than adequate heat dissipation. NIce stainless fixings, again solid and sturdy. The wire is heavy weight rubberised insulated both on external and internal cores. Light out put is typical cree XML t6 quality, but this light has a nice shiny reflector giving a good long range bean with 30' ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhlpereira on 09/16/2013

It's a very good light for a great price; I haven't installed it on my motorcycle yet, just tested with a alcaline 9V battery on the dark and it's amazing what 900lm can do for your safety; I'm buying a second piece to install on my bike; I don't think there're cons; - But as I'm going to install it on a dirt bike I'm afraid that the shaking can damage ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections