Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFoster07 on 12/24/2013

Best price/quality web cam you'll ever need for skyping or any similar activity. Pretty easy to set up for people that aren't so good with computers. Cool design and good stability. Picture quality is also at the level. Not a very good clip to attach the camera to the monitor, a very fragile and has a spring, I hope that with careful handling nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoster07 on 11/27/2013

Best price/quality web cam you'll ever need for skyping or any similar activity. Pretty easy to set up for people that aren't so good with computers. Cool design and good stability. Picture quality is also at the level. Not a very good clip to attach the camera to the monitor, a very fragile and has a spring, I hope that with careful handling nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauradietrich on 08/03/2013

It's a really good product. With an excellent resolution. Good light in. The zoom in-out is a very good thing. It's the best form to get a good image, especially if you need to capture videos to make any production. It's exactly what I was looking for so I think it has no cons. This product combines size, price and characteristics, that make it a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictor311 on 07/28/2013

exelente articulo de facil manejo de buen desempeño tamaño perfecto agradable al tacto y a la vista tamaño ideal material exelente colores bonitos y llamativos precio genial lo recomiendo como ar ticulo de primera no creo que otro lo iguale en precio y presentacion comprare mas de otros modelos y lo recomiendo exelente articulo de facil ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections