Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypadraigryan on 07/24/2015

This doesn't have 8.0MP, using multiple software packages the most it offered 640x480 (vga) 300KP. There's no instructions. This is now in the bin where it belongs.

Impression:Found as I ordered-picture;

0 0 0

• posted by9400044 on 06/14/2015

It's a great, high-precision, but they are much closer to my face

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9119511 on 05/31/2015

The camera itself is easy to setup, and I got it working instantly.I was in the middle of a voice call with a friend when I remembered that I had this camera, and set it up during the call. It was pretty easy. Mounting it, however, was more difficult. I think the base had been damaged in because... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 03/03/2015

Pros: nice image quality, good CMOS sensor, no additional driver required (works with the default USB camera driver in Windows). Cons: none. Really a good and cheap camera. I recommend!

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted bykobusvw on 08/28/2014

Looks identical as picture, lack of full details, not instruction manual in box. I thought it was a only USB connection but found a mic cable to it. I expected to be a USB connection only. I can use it but my mic connection is not good therefore I wanted a USB connection I would need to make a to... Read more

Impression:Found as I ordered-picture;

0 0 0

• posted byFoster07 on 12/24/2013

Best price/quality web cam you'll ever need for skyping or any similar activity. Pretty easy to set up for people that aren't so good with computers. Cool design and good stability. Picture quality is also at the level. Not a very good clip to attach the camera to the monitor, a very fragile and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoster07 on 11/27/2013

Best price/quality web cam you'll ever need for skyping or any similar activity. Pretty easy to set up for people that aren't so good with computers. Cool design and good stability. Picture quality is also at the level. Not a very good clip to attach the camera to the monitor, a very fragile and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylauradietrich on 08/03/2013

It's a really good product. With an excellent resolution. Good light in. The zoom in-out is a very good thing. It's the best form to get a good image, especially if you need to capture videos to make any production. It's exactly what I was looking for so I think it has no cons. This product size,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvictor311 on 07/28/2013

exelente articulo de facil manejo de buen desempeño tamaño perfecto agradable al tacto y a la vista tamaño ideal material exelente colores bonitos y llamativos precio genial lo recomiendo como ar ticulo de primera no creo que otro lo iguale en precio y presentacion comprare mas de... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere