Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykynata on 12/15/2014

Good price, detected easily on Windows 7 64-Bit, paired easy with my phone Nexus, Samsung & BT handsfree Read more

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygarwood on 12/07/2014

Plug-n-play, recognized without modification by OS X Yosemite. Works fine for basic BT functionality (all that I've been able to test). Reports LE compatibility. As of 10.10.1, does not fully enable OS X continuity features — a current limitation of all BT dongles. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCCurro on 12/05/2014

Pros: Good price, detected easily on Windows 7 64-Bit, paired ok with my phone, works flawlessly! Cons: Could be a little cheaper. Flashing light sometimes can bother. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytomhernandez on 12/05/2014

I loved the Dongle. It comes with a small CD with very updated drivers (at least for windows 7). I use a wireless mouse and wireless headphones with it. It works great! Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byCapelli on 12/02/2014

- Funciona no windows 8 e windows 8.1 - CD com instalação e drives vem junto. - Compatível com fones de ouvido Read more

Impression:funciona bem;

0 0 0

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

I bought this dongle because I wanted to get better range with my headphones. I'm happy to say that it's way better than the cheaper models on DX, and it's still dirt cheap. If you want to walk around the house with headphones, this will do the job. It didn't quite make it to the second floor though.... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byTacoTormentor on 11/13/2014

Pros: Small, BlueTooth 4.0, drivers are on Windows Update. Cons: None. Still works after 2 months of use! Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted byarkore on 07/08/2014

Solid construction, simple to use, worked as a plug and play device for Windows 7. Using it with SKU 279399 for transmitting bluetooth audio and I get signal ranges of up to 12-15m without obstacles. Obviously less if there are walls in the way. Could be better if it was slimmer. Its just thick enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatthijsvommen on 06/25/2014

- Compact design - Great signal strength (compared to other bt modules) - It's black - Feels solid - Comes with a driver CD (which I didn't test, but it's a nice thought) - Bright blue flashy led Works great. I have tried different modules to test signal while streaming music. This one was the least ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNielsuline on 03/11/2014

It is Small, Easy to use and very very fast!!! I used it to transfer files to my phone and it is much faster then when I connect it with a cable... So Very happy with my Purchase I recommend it!!! There is no cover for the connection port for transport. U need to install the driver from the disc before ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections