Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybluexpres on 01/23/2015

I bought this item for my raspberry pi b+. Is working with it. That product code is in raspi supported bluetooth device. its small you know. i tried it on windows xp and fedora. its auto installing.

its enough for personal usage

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bykicino5 on 01/23/2015

Pros: Using on Windows 7 without problem, installing from CD was complet, operating program for Searching a Bluethooth devices works perfekt, Looks good with good producing quality. No problem with other programs to paring per Bluethooth with Android Cons: Nothing

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byitoskate on 01/19/2015

Pros: Good price, detected easily on Windows 7 paired ok with accesories, works flawlessly! Cons: nothing

Impression:good,Very good,Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bykynata on 12/15/2014

Good price, detected easily on Windows 7 64-Bit, paired easy with my phone Nexus, Samsung & BT handsfree

Impression:good,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bygarwood on 12/07/2014

Plug-n-play, recognized without modification by OS X Yosemite. Works fine for basic BT functionality (all that I've been able to test). Reports LE compatibility. As of 10.10.1, does not fully enable OS X continuity features — a current limitation of all BT dongles.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCCurro on 12/05/2014

Pros: Good price, detected easily on Windows 7 64-Bit, paired ok with my phone, works flawlessly! Cons: Could be a little cheaper. Flashing light sometimes can bother.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bytomhernandez on 12/05/2014

I loved the Dongle. It comes with a small CD with very updated drivers (at least for windows 7). I use a wireless mouse and wireless headphones with it. It works great!

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byCapelli on 12/02/2014

- Funciona no windows 8 e windows 8.1 - CD com instalação e drives vem junto. - Compatível com fones de ouvido

Impression:funciona bem;

0 0 0

• posted byNesrad on 11/29/2014

I bought this dongle because I wanted to get better range with my headphones. I'm happy to say that it's way better than the cheaper models on DX, and it's still dirt cheap. If you want to walk around the house with headphones, this will do the job. It didn't quite make it to the second floor... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byTacoTormentor on 11/13/2014

Pros: Small, BlueTooth 4.0, drivers are on Windows Update. Cons: None. Still works after 2 months of use!

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections