• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkkaa on 02/21/2017

Pros: Cheap price Quality seems well Works with my laptop

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byOfficialJJ on 01/29/2017

Really can't think of any cons. It's exactly what I was looking for. It's just a matter of plug-and-play

Impression:Very good,Easy to use,great;

0 0 0

• posted by10607702 on 01/10/2017

es exactamente lo que se detalla en la descripción del mismo, muy buen precio y fácil de usar

Impression:Very good;

0 0 2

• posted byronoelvb on 12/20/2016

Pros: (en) works fine, ease to use and any bluetooth equipment (earphone, mobiles, etc.) is detected. (ptbr) funciona bem, fácil de usar e qualquer equipamento bluetooth funciona (fones de ouvido, celulares, etc.). Cons: (en) on Win7 you must install the software on blunded CD. (ptbr) no Win7 o o... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byronoelvb on 12/20/2016

Pros: (en) works fine, ease to use and any bluetooth equipment (earphone, mobiles, etc.) is detected. (ptbr) funciona bem, fácil de usar e qualquer equipamento bluetooth funciona (fones de ouvido, celulares, etc.). Cons: (en) on Win7 you must install the software on blunded CD. (ptbr) no Win7 o o... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bybriandking on 12/15/2016

Without this device I would have no way to use my bluetooth headphones, or sync my phone with my PC. It works perfectly with windows 10 and windows 7 using the built in windows drivers.

0 0 3

• posted bycelinho88 on 11/07/2016

COMO DESCRITO

0 0 2

• posted by8829022 on 10/12/2016

I bought the USB because I had a laptop that didn't support Bluetooth, but when I got it it was a bit hard to get working at the start, but when I got it working it was alright, but I used it for a month or so and then it stopped working, meaning that the sound started to cut out in the middle of... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybrancini on 10/05/2016

Funcionando perfeitamente. É só espetar e pronto, não precisa instalar nada

0 0 0

• posted byricardoananias on 10/04/2016

Pros: easy to use and very useful. Your PC will have the bluetooth function as it was built-in. Cons: none. Have been using for over a month.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere