Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarkore on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid construction, simple to use, worked as a plug and play device for Windows 7. Using it with SKU 279399 for transmitting bluetooth audio and I get signal ranges of up to 12-15m without obstacles. Obviously less if there are walls in the way. Cons:Could be better if... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthijsvommen on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Compact design - Great signal strength (compared to other bt modules) - It's black - Feels solid - Comes with a driver CD (which I didn't test, but it's a nice thought) Cons:- Bright blue flashy led OtherThoughts:Works great. I have tried different modules t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadavnet on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I got the Dongle in a reasonable time. It arrived in a good package .The dongle is very small and it was very easy to install it. It is suitable to all kind of windows between xp and win 8.It arrived with a cd for installation and with drivers suitable on it. I was surpri... Read more

2 2
  • posted bytedgarc on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This bluetooth dongle is small and effective, also it is easy to install and operate. The accompanying CD loads the necessary software into your computer fast and places the icon on your screen for your use and convenience. Recognition and connection by the system are a... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections