Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarkore on 07/08/2014

Solid construction, simple to use, worked as a plug and play device for Windows 7. Using it with SKU 279399 for transmitting bluetooth audio and I get signal ranges of up to 12-15m without obstacles. Obviously less if there are walls in the way. Could be better if it was slimmer. Its just thick enough that you might not be able to plug other things ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatthijsvommen on 06/25/2014

- Compact design - Great signal strength (compared to other bt modules) - It's black - Feels solid - Comes with a driver CD (which I didn't test, but it's a nice thought) - Bright blue flashy led Works great. I have tried different modules to test signal while streaming music. This one was the least sensitive to interference, even when compared to other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNielsuline on 03/11/2014

It is Small, Easy to use and very very fast!!! I used it to transfer files to my phone and it is much faster then when I connect it with a cable... So Very happy with my Purchase I recommend it!!! There is no cover for the connection port for transport. U need to install the driver from the disc before it can be used! Windows 7 recognized it instantaneously ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythunderman on 01/12/2014

Bluetooth dongle V4 is very small and very useful. I use it to connect a bluetooth headset for my girlfriend on a computer running Windows 7, to replace a bluetooth dongle v2, that did not work ... The application provided on the CD works very well, better than the simply driver of Windows 7. No loss of connection, and the little blue LED warns of functioning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcAllan on 11/22/2013

Have a very good sensitivity. I have many other but older BlueTooth 2.0 and 2.1 dongles even some brand names but none seems to have as good reception/sending capabilities as this one. A clear winner! Although to be fair I really don't know if it's because it can communicate over BlueTooth 3 as I suspect my BT Speakers are capable of BT 3 although it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNosovK on 09/10/2013

Good quality, good range of signal. Nearly 10 meters around PC covered. Problems with drivers. There is no security settings in standart driver that comes with it. If you gonna use it with that doesn't recognize security codes - it's really bad idea. Good devise with troublesome software Standart blueSolei driver can work with it, it helps a lot if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadavnet on 07/22/2013

I got the Dongle in a reasonable time. It arrived in a good package .The dongle is very small and it was very easy to install it. It is suitable to all kind of windows between xp and win 8.It arrived with a cd for installation and with drivers suitable on it. I was surprised that you can choice different languages for installation. After the end of ... Read more

2 2
  • posted byulas35 on 07/07/2013

this dongle much better other dongle very lihgt and very small but doing a great job have 10m2 area powerfull signal with data transfer speed. bluetooth 4.0 i dont need anymore 'where is the dmn cable' :) file transfer now to easy. if you need every day file transfer to pc or any support bluetooth device get one this dongle and enjoy i look first and ... Read more

this dongle is very small plug and forget :) very good material hard and strong for idea a size standart usb flash and dongle on the pc usb port on the pc with usb flash
    0 0
  • posted bytedgarc on 06/27/2013

This bluetooth dongle is small and effective, also it is easy to install and operate. The accompanying CD loads the necessary software into your computer fast and places the icon on your screen for your use and convenience. Recognition and connection by the system are accomplished fast and simply. The dongle would be more effective were it able to transmit ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections