DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte PVC Back Case w/ Anti-dust Plug / Stylus for Samsung Galaxy S4 / i9500
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTigrica on 10/22/2014

Impression:Satisfied;

I'm completely satisfied with the casing. It is easy to put on the phone, it's light and it doesn't interrupt the use of the phone. I still use it after a year and almost a half.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bygelink on 12/18/2013

When compared with other silicon covers, this soft plastic cover fits perfectly well. The edges are thin which causes that the phone doesn't become less practical. You have to press hard to activate the side buttons. Not very handy, but you'll find a way to press them easily ;) Stylus is handy a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysnorremans on 11/23/2013

Perfect fit on my phone, just gives a little extra protection with the lifted edge around the screen. Further it's "slippery" enough to be put easy in your pocket, and taken out easily. Not too slippery when holding it in your hand, or putting it down on, for instance, your leg. when of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bytiagoaf on 11/04/2013

Very good item to protect your phone. It's works as a soft cover and the back side is completed protected. The front site has a border with silicon witch one is enough. Capinha muito boa para proteger o seu celular, macia, com a parte de trás totalmente protegida, e na parte da frente, a o a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere