DX » Community » Reviews » Universal 500mA USB Power AC Adapter with Usage Status Indicator (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxKodaBear on 02/03/2013

The indication light comes in handy. Works from a large Voltage range (110V ~240V). Granted that the description does state that it is 500mA, it would be better as a higher amperage. I bought this to charge my iPod,(since my brother always wanted the one I borrowed from the shed). When it arrives, I was a little disappointed to find that the Amperage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFraga78 on 10/07/2012

a great item, has two LEDs (red and blue) to indicate the status of operation. Works perfectly (tested on voltage of 220V). The usb works perfectly well to recharge my remote control helicopters. material quality is very good for this type of product. not encountered any problem. nothing to say against, only the packaging: I bought 10 units and only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarquesgomes on 03/24/2009

- Comes with two LEDs, one red (indicating that the outlet is connected) and one green (which indicates the flow of current in the output); - It is really cheap! - It is small and lightweight. - The input voltage (110V-220V) is chosen automatically. - It seems a little poorly done. - Provides output in 5.2V (instead of 5.0V as a common USB port). - ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections