DX » Community » Reviews » ROSWHEEL 12496M-B5 4.8" Bicycle Bike Bag w/ Earphone Jack for Cell Phone - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Great Bike Bag
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybuquiri on 12/05/2014

Pro: Price, size.Fit the cell phone (galaxy S4), possible touch the screen even with the protective plastic. output headphone jack. Cons: Not at all Read more

Impression:Great Bike Bag;

0 0 0

• posted byNozavi on 05/22/2014

When riding your bike this is a very convenient way of storing accessories, repair kit, cellphone etc. without having to fill your pockets and risking items falling out. No cons or bad things are worth mentioning.. As there are none :) Fits my 4.7" cell phone perfectly as expected. I no longer have ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeduwico on 09/18/2013

Quality product. Looks nice. Easy to attach. Holds the cell phone firmly in place. Allows the use of the touch screen and side buttons of the device. The position of the velcro ties causes it to wobble a little at the end that is away from the handlebar, though this is not a flaw of the product, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacanha on 09/08/2013

Can see and operate my phone tru the plastic. Good space inside. Good position and gets very firm to the bike. Nice design. Is strange to me using a cable to hear music on a bike from this bag. to long disitance. to many wire. You are moving, etc. It is not really a cons. I use bluetooth to hear music.... Read more

1 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections