DX » Community » Reviews » LVSHI 58mm Protective Lens Cover for Canon Digital Camera
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Muy barato!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHoku on 08/08/2014

Se me perdio la tapa de mi canon, y estaba cansado de pedirlo en mi ciudad donde no llegaba, lo pedi y me llego rapido. Estoy muy contento con el producto y con DX! Read more

Impression:Muy barato!;

0 0
  • posted bytugay1990 on 11/26/2013

Kaliteli ve orjinal görünümlü oldugu için kesinlikle alacaklara tavsiye ederim. kaybetme derdi ipinden dolayi yok. Herkese tavsiye ederim. Mutlaka alin ve kaybetmeyin !! Eksi yönü oldugunu düsünmüyorum. kaybedenler kesinlikle alip kullanabilir. Hiçbir fark yok . orjinal ile ayni . kesinlikle tavsiye ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysailoc on 09/15/2013

Good quality-Cheap but very useful product. Very good fit to my Canon-Best buy if you lost your original cover. Easy to remove and easy to put on.--Professional look also--Fits perfectly to my 18-55mm kit lens None so far. The strap is the best way not to lose again your cover.Much better product than i accepted very pleased that i made this buy. It ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFreshFTGrave on 08/31/2013

Cheap Sturdy Looks almost as though it could be a Canon original A little stiff to squeeze - probably due to metal spring instead of plastic. Does not sit flush with the lens so you need to take it off to put a lens hood on the lens. Unlike the current image the cap does not say "For Canon" but simply says "Canon". Comes with the ... Read more

Original comparison from top Original comparison from side Original comparison from bottom
    0 0
  • posted byLiotar on 07/09/2013

es duro, funciona bien, y cumple con su objetivo, mucho mas no le podes pedir a un lente de este estilo. y encima viene con la cuerda para engancharlo podría venir con la cuerda enganchada por que fue dificil ponerla... pero es lo unico que se me puede ocurrir. Es muy canchero que diga canon, lo hace mas real. Muy buen remplazo si perdiste el tuyo.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKempz on 05/13/2013

- it does really fits very well on the 18-55mm Canon lens. - it comes with a strap for you to put together with your lens and not lose it anymore. - no cons at all until now and I could bet that there will not be any cons in the future also. - Its design remember the old logo from Canon, and not the new one, but it does not really matter. - In my lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeerlen on 04/19/2013

Good quality, professional appearance, and in contrast to the original canon this one has the possibility of securing it with a string, therefore you can attach it to your camara strap. But most of all the price is an absolute steal. None that i can think of. In design it looks like a Nikon but the print says Canon. In my opinion this is better because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybigicy on 04/14/2013

The protective lens cover safely protects your lens from scratching. The lens cover is much cheaper than buying an original. The lens cover has a small hole to put the string provided through it, which prevents the lens cover from being easily lost. The build quality seems to not be the best. The lens cover doesn't seem to fit 100% as an original It'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypautalia on 03/07/2013

Bargain. Much more cheap than original made equipment. Easy to remove and easy to put on. Sits tight atop the lens. Has a strong thread that prevents you from loosing cover - if attached. Only one so far. Thread is made of material which is not very suitable - it weaves if cover is left hanging free. Very useful when hood is on the lens! Thread could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElfolay on 02/09/2013

Why I bought this cover? I did not want to risk losing the original cover of my Canon T3i. But I have to be honest: the material of this cap is as good as the original cover. She has the hole and comes with a lanyard, but I opted to load the string from the bag and use only the cover. It is good stuff, matte and not glossy. My copy came not written ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections