DX » Community » Reviews » LVSHI 58mm Protective Lens Cover for Canon Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Good Quality! IMPECABLE Great! =D
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMorrido on 01/19/2015

Nice built, strong plastic and the strap does the job. Only the fitting on the lens is not perfect, you can´t just push it like the original, it must be pressed before fiting every time, but i can live with that.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bySashkins0 on 01/08/2015

A very useful product, fits my 18-55mm lense PERFECTLY. At start I hasitated but it clarified that this product is good. Very good fit to Canon-Best buy if you lost your original cover. Easy to remove and easy to put on and Also looks original and proffesional :) I AM SATISFIED!

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:IMPECABLE;

0 0 0

• posted byaliale on 11/11/2014

Pros: Fits really good to Canon EOS 300D. It's possible to put the stripe to the side stripe holder along with a stripe for the whole camera. In such a way it won't be lost. Cons: no cons could be found. Really good product.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byalanreboucas on 10/18/2014

Very good! Works fine on my Canon T3i. The build quality is very good and so easy for use. PERFECT! =D

Impression:Great! =D;

0 0 0

• posted bythatcosttoomuch on 09/16/2014

as detailed on dx and works as expected, good delivery time, impressed ........................................................................................ awesome happy happy happy thank u will order again when i need more 250 characters for a review is a lot to ask for such items

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHoku on 08/08/2014

Se me perdio la tapa de mi canon, y estaba cansado de pedirlo en mi ciudad donde no llegaba, lo pedi y me llego rapido. Estoy muy contento con el producto y con DX!

Impression:Muy barato!;

0 0 0

• posted byAndoraSA on 08/05/2014

Pros: Cheap and it works! Build and quality is decent. Cons: None I'm so glad I was finally able to buy lens cover at a more than affordable price. It fits on my lens perfectly, I had no issues whatsoever! It seems reliable and that it will last and if not I’ll buy more!

Impression:Great lens cover!;

0 0 0

• posted bytugay1990 on 11/26/2013

Kaliteli ve orjinal görünümlü oldugu için kesinlikle alacaklara tavsiye ederim. kaybetme derdi ipinden dolayi yok. Herkese tavsiye ederim. Mutlaka alin ve kaybetmeyin !! Eksi yönü oldugunu düsünmüyorum. kaybedenler kesinlikle alip kullanabilir. .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysailoc on 09/15/2013

Good quality-Cheap but very useful product. Very good fit to my Canon-Best buy if you lost your original cover. Easy to remove and easy to put on.--Professional look also--Fits perfectly to my 18-55mm kit lens None so far. The strap is the best way not to lose again your cover.Much better product... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections