DX » Community » Reviews » LVSHI 58mm Protective Lens Cover for Canon Digital Camera
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Good Quality! IMPECABLE Great! =D
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykateadams1993 on 06/20/2015

Does the job and is so much cheaper than the original. Clips on and off easily and stays secure on the camera. It does say canon on the one you receive. Overall great quality for the price.

Impression:excellent,Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byKatya_bg on 03/24/2015

The lense cover has arrived with open packing and missing string.Actually the packing was not sealed at all.The whole packing was in good condition, so only the cover was send to me in this state - with missing string.I have ordered just for the string. I have enough covers without...I am really... Read more

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byygbjygbj on 02/22/2015

Its a good peace. I lost my last one on a moutain trip and needed a new one. This one was cheep, nice quality and easy to use. I i fasted the line to the cap and to the camera, to i will hopefully not loose it again.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMorrido on 01/19/2015

Nice built, strong plastic and the strap does the job. Only the fitting on the lens is not perfect, you can´t just push it like the original, it must be pressed before fiting every time, but i can live with that.

0 0 0

• posted bySashkins0 on 01/08/2015

A very useful product, fits my 18-55mm lense PERFECTLY. At start I hasitated but it clarified that this product is good. Very good fit to Canon-Best buy if you lost your original cover. Easy to remove and easy to put on and Also looks original and proffesional :) I AM SATISFIED!

Impression:Good Quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byelfotografo on 12/21/2014

positivo llego en fecha, estoy muy conforme con DX siempre cumple con los pedidos, los productos que muestran son los que envian, nunca me ha dejado de llegar ninguno de mis pedidos

Impression:IMPECABLE;

0 0 0

• posted byaliale on 11/11/2014

Pros: Fits really good to Canon EOS 300D. It's possible to put the stripe to the side stripe holder along with a stripe for the whole camera. In such a way it won't be lost. Cons: no cons could be found. Really good product.

0 0 0

• posted byalanreboucas on 10/18/2014

Very good! Works fine on my Canon T3i. The build quality is very good and so easy for use. PERFECT! =D

Impression:Great! =D;

0 0 0

• posted bythatcosttoomuch on 09/16/2014

as detailed on dx and works as expected, good delivery time, impressed ........................................................................................ awesome happy happy happy thank u will order again when i need more 250 characters for a review is a lot to ask for such items

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byHoku on 08/08/2014

Se me perdio la tapa de mi canon, y estaba cansado de pedirlo en mi ciudad donde no llegaba, lo pedi y me llego rapido. Estoy muy contento con el producto y con DX!

Impression:Muy barato!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere