Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLEDsgo on 12/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Smaller than I thought. I underestimated the amount of light this little torch produces. Even much brighter than the 7-LED Flashlight (20.000 mcd) I already have of DX. - Uses just one single battery. Not sure how long it will run but time will tell. - Battery compartme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoshL on 07/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely small. Compact enough to drop into a pocket so that you have a flashlight with you wherever you go! Surprisingly bright light; bright enough for emergency use and for use at typical walking/working distances. Cons:Mine took an unexpected roll off the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhawc1 on 01/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Low price. Small size. Worked perfect upon arrival. Comes with a lanyard. Works with 3v primary 123's as well as 3.6v rechargeables. Protected 16340's fit fine. Will tail stand for those that care. Cons:Plastic lens and reflector but this keeps the price low and does not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDayton on 02/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, Durable, very well built. This fantastic flashlight is a perfect pocket companion. It feels very solid. I feel that this light will last a long time if it is properly cared for. Cons:Mine came in with "police" written on the side of it. Really... Uhhh...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byashwednesday on 02/08/2009

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small. Very small. Tiny. Diminutive. And yet oh- so- bright for the size. Lanyard is nice. Works well. Cons:Can't stop playing with the darn thing. Girls look at it and say it's cute. It's not cute, it's compact! It's efficient! ... it's kind of cute. Maybe easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphung on 01/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely bright for its size and a very handy little torch that can get you out of tight situations. A clear white light with decent throw. Best use for about 5 - 10 meters. Cons:Stupid police inscription that can't be removed. Cheap strap which I replaced with a chain... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjmfsev on 08/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice, little light that will come in handy in situations as if you have a power outage or need some light casted anywhere for any reason. Extremely powerful for the size and the battery has lasted over one month despite my recless use. Cons:The paint scratches... Read more

0 0
  • posted byranxgerom on 04/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good quality for the price. - Can easily stand in a small pocket. - correct "shock resistance" (mine fell from 3m). - Brighter than my "solitaire". - easy to use. - use only one CR123A battery. Cons:- twist on/off switch, no button. - paint is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHappyguy on 03/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:OK people - This Flashlight is really nice. Very small, fits in every pocket and case. The price? Just great. I bought 5 of them and they are all working fine. Build quality is also nice. Caution: Looks a bit like a toy - so my kids are loving it BUT it is very bright s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalltronics on 12/10/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice Cons:says police and doesnt always turn on OtherThoughts:non Bottomline:not bad Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections