DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Throat Vibration Microphone + Earphone for Iphone 5 / 4S + More - Black + Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklil on 12/05/2013

The mic works very well, i use it while driving my bike and i can answer my cellphone with it. Thus it listens to the throat vibration, the win is not a problem for it. The earphone isn't very good for music, for talking it's ok. It uses the tube to transport the sound, it makes a lot of noise to dissipate ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytankd0g on 11/23/2013

This is less than a quarter the price of similar options from companies in the US. It works well at canceling ambient and wind noise. You could wear this on a motorcycle with an open helmet and still carry on a conversation. It picks up RF interference through the cord, it is not properly shielded. Both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKorozu on 10/16/2013

Estéticamente es bonito, tiene un buen largo de cable y un boton para contestar/cancelar. Tiene buen sonido, claro e intenso en el auricular. El sonido del microfono es de muy mala calidad, lo he probado con llamadas telefonicas y llamadas IP. adicionalmente hice pruebas de grabacion y lamentablemente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythedbp on 08/07/2013

Sound quality is great, and when applied correctly to throat it cancels out all outher sound around you. doesn't work for pc, I don't know why but you just can't use this on your pc's microphone port. also, it can be a bit difficult to apply to your throat properly but it's not much of a hassle. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymontanhabr on 07/21/2013

it is not too expensive. it is practical. it can be used by almost anyone. the length of the wire is good, not too short neither too long. the quality of its build seems very good. its too small for my neck so i had to give it as a gift to someone else. the sound is not very clear and has some background ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections